FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 12OZ!

b.hussein

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 1

Seriously jangler, i like you, you're a good dude, (nh) but that thread you made, needed to be made fun of with more threads, its how 12oz works. Dont be mad

Re: FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 1

I say ban. Not only does his tampons show he is not liked but it wasnt even laughable that he started this thread. Even after the thread started he began to plead for you forgiveness so that shows hes has no balls which in turn brings more FAIL.

I'm not mad by any means. We just don't need to fill the board with stupid memes.

We do this like every 6 months and one of us modertors flips out and cleans house.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT BAN ME!!!!

BUT FUCK JEWS FOR REAL!