Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b.hussein

FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 12OZ!

yeah the title pretty much says it all. so umm... any chance youll just laugh at this and not ban me? thanks. and of course, fuck you you dictator.

Re: FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 1

Hmmmm....

Re: FUCK YOU BOJANGLES! CLOSING THREADS AND BANNING NIGGAS CAUSE THEY FUNNY! YOU FUCK UP 1

please dont ban me

be light hearted man...its just good fun! Im fucking bored. I like your screename a lot. ILL SUCK YO DICK MAAAAN!

Should I:

A. Go back to slingin' dope?

B. Maintain and try to cope?

C. Just get crazy and wild?

I like where this is going...

• Like 1

Next ten posts decide it. Majority wins.

2%20Ceasar.jpg

b.hussein, we all hate you. jussayin

Seriously jangler, i like you, you're a good dude, (nh) but that thread you made, needed to be made fun of with more threads, its how 12oz works. Dont be mad

C!!!

I say ban. Not only does his tampons show he is not liked but it wasnt even laughable that he started this thread. Even after the thread started he began to plead for you forgiveness so that shows hes has no balls which in turn brings more FAIL.

Ban this faggot. Play Assassin's Creed 2.

• Like 1

I'm not mad by any means. We just don't need to fill the board with stupid memes.

We do this like every 6 months and one of us modertors flips out and cleans house.

6 to 1 ban.

Tick, tick, tick, tick ...nigga.

cmon man, lets just close this thread and pretend this never happened.

Fuck jews.

can i vote again?

BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!

BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!

BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!

BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!

Oh wait...

You can't come back with 6 against you...

<----slow with ratios oner.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT BAN ME!!!!

BUT FUCK JEWS FOR REAL!

Free the Springfield two

while we're on banning people can we ban that dude whos thing is to say MOTHERFUCKER in every post