Washington Bullets

Zoes

Agent Zero?

gilbert-arenas-playoffs.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP)—Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas(notes) and Javaris Crittenton(notes) reportedly drew guns on each other during a locker-room argument over a gambling debt.

Law enforcement is investigating the presence of weapons in the locker room, and the NBA is not taking action now.

The Wizards said on Friday they are cooperating with authorities and the NBA and “take this situation and the ongoing investigation very seriously.” The team had no further comment.

Arenas, a three-time All Star, tweeted on Friday about the developments.

“i wake up this morning and seen i was the new JOHN WAYNE. … Media is too funny,” he wrote.

About 2 1/2 hours later, his tweet was more straightforward: “i understand this is serious..but if u ever met me you know i dont do serious things im a goof ball this story today dont sound goofy to me.”

The investigation into possible firearms in the locker room at the Verizon Center revealed the alleged Dec. 21 dispute between Arenas and Crittenton, Yahoo! Sports reported Friday, citing unidentified sources.

Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt, according to a New York Post report citing an unidentified source. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then grabbed for a gun, league security sources told the Post. The newspaper said the dispute occurred on Dec. 24, and Arenas denied pulling a gun on Crittenton.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

over a gambling debt?

a fucking gambling debt?

You're going to throw your career away over a fucking gambling debt, let alone you're already rich enough to feed multiple small villages in some foreign country, and you're going to possibly give that away over a gambling debt?

overpayedpeoplechasingaballfacepalmextrodinaire.

over a gambling debt?

a fucking gambling debt?

You're going to throw your career away over a fucking gambling debt, let alone you're already rich enough to feed multiple small villages in some foreign country, and you're going to possibly give that away over a gambling debt?

have you ever been to dc? you'd be surprised what people kill each other over.

have you ever been to dc? you'd be surprised what people kill each other over.

nigga im from dc

EDIT: and regardless of what people get killed over here in dc, does not give highly payed professional athletes carte blanche to display this type of behavior. I think you missed what i was getting at.

regardless of what people get killed over here in dc, does not give highly payed professional athletes carte blanche to display this type of behavior.

i'll agree with you there... but DC athletes are pretty notorious, not quite dallas, but pretty bad. as a whole though, athletes arent getting paid for their good decision-making skills, so go figure.

over a gambling debt?

a fucking gambling debt?

overpayedpeoplechasingaballfacepalmextrodinaire.

a niggers gotta do what a niggers gotta do.

if he wants to be a gun slinging, gambling, NBA badassmofucka, then let him. live it up