womanly advice

Guest 50million

Guest 50million
crazy clingy girls= seem like a great idea when your feelin a little down in the dumps, terrible awful deal in the long run, somehow i always end up finding out every little secret thing about a girl and then they think im playin them just because im not with them 24 hours a day, im a legitimately nice guy, why must i do this shit to myself

soooo....you sound crazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soooo....you sound crazy

Originally Posted by wisetuxedo (View Original Post)

crazy clingy girls= seem like a great idea when your feelin a little down in the dumps, terrible awful deal in the long run, somehow i always end up finding out every little secret thing about a girl and then they think im playin them just because im not with them 24 hours a day, im a legitimately nice guy, why must i do this shit to myself

this is sociopath behavior.

I've been chilling with this girl for a few weeks now. We have totally different friends and shit going on in our lives so we generally just meet up, hang out for a bit, fuck, then go our seperate ways.

Last week I hooked up with this girl at a party and I think I'll end up seeing her again.

My question: Do I need to stop seeing the first girl if I start seeing the second one? We've never spoken about what we have going on but it's not a committed relationship soo..

Can you play a fuck buddy? Are you allowed 2 fuck buddies? Am I an asshole?

she will definatly be peeved.

if she finds out.

I buy drinks for girls that I think are cute, and who I might decide to ask for their number. If a girl asked for one, they could most likely go fuck off, unless they said it a certain way (can't explain, but you might understand).

It's not a big deal to me though, I buy alot of drinks for alot of people throughout the course of the night, and generally receive extremely low bills because I'm almost always a ppreferred customer

Guest 50million

i dont think ive ever asked a dude to buy me a drink. i let them make the move. its fucking rude. ive definitely bought dudes drinks before too. its fun...it makes them feel good about themselves and guys need that sometimes.

^i know that old fool cant read...and he sure the fuck shouldnt be driving..haha

agreed with 50

whats up with some girl's sense of entitlement? if he buys you a drink....buy the next round.

always bring the money you plan on spending...and offer it up. IF he really insists, let him.

but really? it shows initiative and a sense of independence. i was not part of the womans movement...i just live in the following generations.

I like to eat girl's asses. I've done it to three, and while all of them said that they were weirded out by it when I first went for it, all of them admitted it felt good, and two actually said they liked it better than the pussy.

It's supposed to feel very good for a guy too, but most I know (myself included), would NEVER let a bitch do it. Nevermind the fact that I don't want anything anywhere near my asshole to begin with, I just can't even imagine how emasculating that would be.

I have one friend brave enough to let his girl do it, and talk about it...he said he loves it haha

Guest 50million

eh. im okay off of it. its happened to me once or twice, but i got more feeling in my clit than my asshole. i just cant believe all the nerve endings that are in prostates and dudes never ever ever feel what its like. im so curious for them...

Guest 50million

i just threw up in my mouth a little.^

swampy - i totally like anal from time to time. anal with clit play is pretty awesome.

but its like once in a blue moon thing. sometimes, its not even worth it. it can be pretty painful at first, and it can take a while to actually let it expand. so therefore, i like regular sex more :)

swampy - i totally like anal from time to time. anal with clit play is pretty awesome.

but its like once in a blue moon thing. sometimes, its not even worth it. it can be pretty painful at first, and it can take a while to actually let it expand. so therefore, i like regular sex more :)

I was referring to the tongue game girl, sex is a whole other thing. I've fucked two girls in the ass, and both said it felt good, but that it hurt more. The first one I thinkw as exaggerating, second one only weighed 97 lbs so I believed her more. I'm not heavy into it, but if I'm dating a girl I feel like I hafta run the gauntlet of all sexual activities, so it's a necessary, and definitely a fun treat every once in awhile

Guest 50million

guys i have a question -

so ive been dating this dude for a little under a year now. hes fucking awesome and we have a great relationship. we are really close and we even say the L word from time to time. we are very comfortable with each other, but sometimes, i get shy or embarrassed when im not 'done up' when he is around. for example, ive had a terrible food poisoning vommity thing for the past two days. ive been puking, even broke out a little from stress and i look like shit. i took a shower and passed out eariler this afternoon. my boy comes over to bring me water, ginger, chicken broth and some crackers. fucking sweet. but i got all shy because i look like such shit. i know he knows what kind of situation im in though. my question to you dudes - does it matter from time to time when you dont see your girl in make up? do you think less of her, or do you consider the circumstances?

i know a lot of dudes think when a girl gets too comfortable (like wearing sweats and less make up all the time) they get disinterested. what about a few times?

this is kinda a dumb question.

As someone who lived with my girlfriend for a year, I saw her in every way possible. I never really gave a fuck, she used to be the one who wouldn't wanna have sex in the morning because she wanted to be fresh first, didn't like me to look at her when she just woke up and her hair was fucked up, etc etc.

Being comfortable around a guy is fine, as long as you don't start farting or something in front of him. That's not OK

guys i have a question -

so ive been dating this dude for a little under a year now. hes fucking awesome and we have a great relationship. we are really close and we even say the L word from time to time. we are very comfortable with each other, but sometimes, i get shy or embarrassed when im not 'done up' when he is around. for example, ive had a terrible food poisoning vommity thing for the past two days. ive been puking, even broke out a little from stress and i look like shit. i took a shower and passed out eariler this afternoon. my boy comes over to bring me water, ginger, chicken broth and some crackers. fucking sweet. but i got all shy because i look like such shit. i know he knows what kind of situation im in though. my question to you dudes - does it matter from time to time when you dont see your girl in make up? do you think less of her, or do you consider the circumstances?

i know a lot of dudes think when a girl gets too comfortable (like wearing sweats and less make up all the time) they get disinterested. what about a few times?

this is kinda a dumb question.

honestly, unless he's mad shallow i doubt that he cares. in fact most guys dont care.and if he loves you which if he's saying he does then he probably does, then i doubt he cares.dont trip on it. really though if he thinks any less of you becuase your not all prettied up then he's a douche and you probably shouldn't be fucking with him in the first place..

also hope you get well :)

Archived