MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who say that Italians aren't white are minorities who are obbsessed with Italian gangsters. They try to front and say that Italians aren't white so they have an excuse for sweating a bunch of white boys.

Don't get mad, it's the truth. To this day I've never met an Italian who would say that he or she wasn't white.

camron.jpg

OF COURSE NIGGAS AREN'T GONNA BE LIKE "IM NOT WHITE" CUZ THEY SOMETHIN, AND ITS NOT SPIC OR NIGGA :lol: BUT ITALIANS LIKE TO DO THE "WE'RE NOT WHITE" IN TERMS OF BEIN EXEMPT FROM THE "CORNY WHITE DUDE" STEREOTYPE LIKE "NAH IM ITALIAN WE KNOW HOWTA DANCE BROE" AND I CANT SPEAK FOR BLACK NIGGAS, CUZ I AINT A BLACK NIGGA, BUT THE MAFIA IS CORNY TO ME, NIGGAS ARE ALL SNITCHES NOW AND ALL THAT SHIT BIRTHED MODERN GUIDOS AND THE TOUGH GUY SWAG THEY GOT. IF IM GONNA SWEAT AN ORGANIZED CRIME DUDE ITS GONNA BE YAYO CUZ THATS JUST HOW IT IS. :cool:

I'm not even going to front, I got this shit set on series record on the DVR....I can't look away, it's just pure gold...

and FACE PUNCH EPISODE IS NEXT WEEK!

I was laughing at snickers getting punched, but end of the day, thats some pussy shit. Dude is a fucking herb and I hope this follows him around where ever he goes, I doubt he'll be getting laid for a looooooong time.

i beg to differ.....my boy who is italian ....his family didnt come to america until the early 30's. he acknowledges that 90% of americans just consider him white. but he identifies with his italian heritage considering his grandmother is still alive and that lineage is still present.

by the way....

...of course you have yet to meet an italian who would admit to not identifying as being white.

...being white is THE HIGHEST privilege in america.

this makes no sense.

this makes no sense.

Uhh for real

my family didn't come here until the 40s and I'm only second generation American

but I'm white like a motherfucker. It's just some ignorant shit Italians try and pull to further distinguish themselves.

If you are European, you are white. You look white - you are white. Looking Italian gets you all the privalege any white person would get.

Italy is just as much Europe as anywhere else

The only people who say that Italians aren't white are minorities who are obbsessed with Italian gangsters. They try to front and say that Italians aren't white so they have an excuse for sweating a bunch of white boys.

Don't get mad, it's the truth. To this day I've never met an Italian who would say that he or she wasn't white.

Truth...I'm 100% italian and i say that i'm a white boy...if someone wants to know my ethnicity i say italian american...if they want to know my race i say white. Plain and simple. Even my family from italy say that they are white...but the accent is a dead giveaway.

• Like 1

Also, it's generally accepted to call Italians "the niggers of the white race", but that's more so due to our late arrival in this country compared to other white people, and because (like Mero pointed out) we tend to not be as corny as our WASP counterparts

italians are some of the corniest mother fuckers. Like how no matter where they live, they all talk with a new york accent and how they all base themselves off of mob characters in movies. ie jon gotti.

bottom line is MOST italians are corny as fuck

littlechance4.jpg.473b9cbad99aad6822668fba7d15bb91.jpg

italians are some of the corniest mother fuckers. Like how no matter where they live, they all talk with a new york accent and how they all base themselves off of mob characters in movies. ie jon gotti.

Thats a generalized statement and couldn't be farther from the truth...most of those people you are referring to are wannabe fake ass italian idiots, not the real deal. They portray themselves as sterotypes because they want to be italian so bad for some reason. I don't understand it...as for the other "guido" type people...they are an embarassment to the italian community.

You are most likely just basing your ignorant statement on italian stereotypes in movies and television and not from what you see in real life. You probably see plenty of italians on a daily basis and only relate the ones who act like "guidos" as italians and write off the rest as just plain white people. Get your shit right before you go slandering an entire nationality.

I realize you wrote "most italians" but those idiots only make up a very small portion of italians...so your "most" is a poor word choice.

• Like 1

You're a moron

Actually the irish were the niggers of the white race. Get your history up kids.

And the term is widely applied to both races