ask the ladies of 12oz volume two (the bootleg sessions)

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Avocado is repulsive.

Hardees actually is my favorite fast food breakfast too, but I can only get it when I visit my Grandma in VA. Their biscuits and gravy, mmmmmm.

They also have the best fast food fried chicken. Fuck, I wish they;d open one near me so bad

Oh, and as for the Monster Thickburger:

"The Monster Thickburger is a type of double-bacon cheeseburger with mayonnaise. The burger contains 1,410 Calories (5,900 kJ), 107 grams of fat, and 2740 mg of sodium.

Ingredients include a sesame-seed bun, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, butter-flavored shortening and two patties of ground beef made from Angus cattle for a total of 2/3 lb (300 g uncooked) of meat.

The marketing of this burger may represent a neo-comfort food movement against alarms raised by nutritionists about the United States obesity epidemic. In an interview on CNBC, Hardee's CEO Andrew Puzder said the sandwich was "not a burger for tree huggers." The burger was also parodied on an episode of the Late Show with David Letterman when the "CEO of Hardee's" came out to talk about the then-new Monster Thickburger to David Letterman, only to die from a heart attack after just taking one bite. Nevertheless, sales for the 2,067-restaurant chain have risen steadily since the introduction of the (Monster) Thickburger family in 2003, with same-store sales up 7.8% annually."

Dear Eatso:

Buy her some dunks that only fit you. Don't let her keep them.

Also, don't be a pussy. If you're smitten, she's one step ahead

and knows this. Man up and tell her how you feel before she beds

up with some dirty dick nigga from Chi-town.

Your homie,

Casek

:lol:

I'm going to give her a rap letter macaroni card with some oreos.

and maybe the pipe.

MAYBE.

but yeah I could sure use some new shoes.

Avocado is repulsive.

Hardees actually is my favorite fast food breakfast too, but I can only get it when I visit my Grandma in VA. Their biscuits and gravy, mmmmmm.

They also have the best fast food fried chicken. Fuck, I wish they;d open one near me so bad

Oh, and as for the Monster Thickburger:

"The Monster Thickburger is a type of double-bacon cheeseburger with mayonnaise. The burger contains 1,410 Calories (5,900 kJ), 107 grams of fat, and 2740 mg of sodium.

Ingredients include a sesame-seed bun, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, butter-flavored shortening and two patties of ground beef made from Angus cattle for a total of 2/3 lb (300 g uncooked) of meat.

The marketing of this burger may represent a neo-comfort food movement against alarms raised by nutritionists about the United States obesity epidemic. In an interview on CNBC, Hardee's CEO Andrew Puzder said the sandwich was "not a burger for tree huggers." The burger was also parodied on an episode of the Late Show with David Letterman when the "CEO of Hardee's" came out to talk about the then-new Monster Thickburger to David Letterman, only to die from a heart attack after just taking one bite. Nevertheless, sales for the 2,067-restaurant chain have risen steadily since the introduction of the (Monster) Thickburger family in 2003, with same-store sales up 7.8% annually."

Bumped to new page cuz the info needs to be out there! Haha

And guacamole is also disgusting

wendy's is dope. end story. but back on topic.

eatso.

having been there before, if you fall in love with a girl then she's gonna use you and then shit on you. has happened 3 or 4 times. i'll never be able to explain it, but it's 100% true.

be an asshole. nice guys count when you're 50. not now.

case in point: every time girls go onto tinychat they get berated to post their tits and we say all sorts of nasty shit about skeeting in eyeballs or whatever the topic at hand is. logic has it that since it is entirely predictable they would stop going onto tinychat. but that is not the case.

My favorite fast food that I have regular access to is Burger King.

Their new double cheeseburgers are a quarter pound, for $1. McDonalds wants like $3 for a Quarter Pounder w/ cheese, and they put less cheese than BK's burger too

i love burger king, but it seems it doesnt like me everytime i eat there. an hour later i end up puking or having anal piss that burns so i eat it rarely:lol:

if your phone has video

make puppets of you and

her. Set up fancy curtain as backround.

Play Hank williams-Hey,good lookin (or whatever type

of lovey dove song... that one to me just seems to fit you)

Dance puppets along to feel good tune.

Send her the make shift music video via text message on Christmas.

I'd go batty over something like that.

Or the macaroni card seems like a pretty good idea.