ask the ladies of 12oz volume two (the bootleg sessions)

eatso

help me out here

I'm smitten kittens with this girl I met a few months ago

she's smart, hot, and kind of a lush.

She'll probably turn out to be a cheating hell whore or something

but,

whatever. ya know?

anyhow, point being I have no idea what I should get this girl for the happy present time fun adventures.

any ideas?

what the fuck do modern ladies like? whats hot in the streets?

also I'm poor.

this is a key factor.

She's a video production nerd person, she's also a pothead, she likes indian food but she's a vegamatarian.

Run with this, get back to me.

(also, I already got her a fancy jacket, cuz she was going to chicago.)

gentelmen feel free to offer suggestions or post tits as you see fit.

thanks again folks.

love,

eatsos.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

youv already spent to much cash on her and are thinking about this way to much.

shes going to think less of you for it.

shes sees the bitch in you bro. dont be that dude. i suggest keeping this gift hella modest without being cheap. the fact you said shes prolly gonna end up cheating on you means that you already know this aint gonna work and your chasing her.

never chase. get her something decent, medium priced and slightly impersonal. it will throw her off, because clearly... your more sentimental than that.

you might be able to rework the situation to her chasing you for a bit to save face and end the relationship on your terms and thus win the war.

*edit: /no asshole

• Like 1

girls like the small things. u aint even gotta buy shit. dont spend a lot if ur gunna tho. its overwhelming, seems kinda pushy. NO PROMISE RINGS.

shes a pothead? Buy her a pretty pipe of her choice? i dont fuckin know, just dont go ape shit on her bcoz shes not ur first nor will be the last and u gotta save ur money for the next.

mother of god I hate you.

haha.

Serio though, a friend of mine was "smitten kittens" w this girl, and then her birthday came around and he TOTALLY overdid it, spent wayyyy too much time/effort on her gift and freaked her the fuck out.

Jacket sounds good, Chicago is going to be cold as fuck, maybe some gloves or a bottle of bourbon.

youv already spent to much cash on her and are thinking about this way to much.

shes going to think less of you for it.

shes sees the bitch in you bro. dont be that dude. i suggest keeping this gift hella modest without being cheap. the fact you said shes prolly gonna end up cheating on you means that you already know this aint gonna work and your chasing her.

never chase. get her something decent, medium priced and slightly impersonal. it will throw her off, because clearly... your more sentimental than that.

you might be able to rework the situation to her chasing you for a bit to save face and end the relationship on your terms and thus win the war.

*edit: /no asshole

This isn't good advice. Women like assholes, they don't like cheap assholes.

It ain't trickin if you got it.

This isn't good advice. Women like assholes, they don't like cheap assholes.

It ain't trickin if you got it.

cheap? fuck no... i said moderatly priced and more importantly less personal.

ie: a new ipod er some shit. good gift, not cheap but not personal.

by her something like her uncle with a couple bucks would. not some cupid speared love junkie.

well the jacket fell out the back of the truck

and I plan on spending about no dollars hopefully

yes on the hookups

I was thinking along the lines of "creative gesture of appreciation"

which is actually "I'm broke but I think your swell so here is this ____________"

cheap? fuck no... i said moderatly priced and more importantly less personal.

ie: a new ipod er some shit. good gift, not cheap but not personal.

by her something like her uncle with a couple bucks would. not some cupid speared love junkie.

Ahhh, yeah that makes sense.

The last time I was "courting" a girl (my ex I just recently broke up with) was like a year and a half ago. Only really nice thing I bought her before we actually started dating was a Northface (which I knew she really wanted and couldn't afford), but I also (obviously) picked up all the food and beverage tabs, which can be quite alot hanging out with me. Also, the jacket was alot nicer gift than it would have been usually because it wasn't for any holiday or occasion

Keep in mind, though, I was fucking her before I started really buying anything. I don't know how to go about buying gifts if you're not fucking

well the jacket fell out the back of the truck

and I plan on spending about no dollars hopefully

yes on the hookups

I was thinking along the lines of "creative gesture of appreciation"

which is actually "I'm broke but I think your swell so here is this ____________"

get creative with the card. rack her somethin else that she knows you boosted but you dont tell her.

she'll respect that.

bitches like guys stealing shit for them if your in a section8 relationship.

^^ Vulcan, im a sucker for that and im sure any girl would be. Put some time into something for her and shes yours.

yeah it works everytime.

ive drawn shit for almot every chick ive been with. and no not just rap letters. dude like anything charecters, monsters, just invest time into omething or at leat make it look like you did. itll work bitches like being thought of for a long time haha

NOHOMO

ive drawn shit for almot every chick ive been with. and no not just rap letters. dude like anything charecters, monsters, just invest time into omething or at leat make it look like you did. itll work bitches like being thought of for a long time haha

thats a given... but i like to think my game has advanced from drawing pictures for bitches.

if your on level on basicality then by all means.