4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the vast majority of you don't live in the hood. Maybe you did at one point. But mostly you never have. I do, right now, and it's gnarly. I don't like it. I don't like walking around where I live and seeing bullet holes in windows. That's some asshole shit. I don't like the fact that people live like that where I live because I don't feel safe. I can't get out of here right now because that's my lot in life, so I try to fit in but it scares me.

Cops don't figure into this. We live in a sick society. The cops should be looking out for us, it's in their job description. It sucks when they don't. But above all else, they're human. I don't agree with what a lot of them do. I don't agree with the gangster mentality. I don't see much of a difference either way. The cops are just another gang in my view. They just happen to have more legitimacy and pull. I don't think it's right. It just depends on where the chips fall.

I don't like killing. Here, or anywhere else in the world. As long as it happens I have to wonder how we're going to make it. All I can do is try to not get sucked into that mentality. And I'd like to think that most of you can respect that.

I hear ambulances coming right now. I hear them a lot here. I wish I didn't have to hear them all the time. It's like living in Palestine or something. I hate it.

i think its funny the amount of people that try and start with dao

wanna-be spitfire/cos/theos out there

I'm sayin.

Sometimes I feel like Clint Eastwood or some shit in some old cowboy flick.

Niggas keep coming at me tryna take my rep or some shit.

Nomatter how many times I put these niggas in they grave, it's always some young buck taking they place.