4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a naive teenager who lives in a bumfuck town and has never had any real contact with police in your life.

And that story about you supposedly getting locked up for something you didn't do was a lie.

You made that shit up.

Now go grow some hair on your dick. /nh

why do you insist on dodging my questions.id like to hear why you disagree with me...or are you incapable of making your point in a matter other than "cry me a river faggot"?

im not mad.id like to have an actual conversation on this matter.but i dont think that shit will happen here in ch.0 hahaha.whatever.i mean im just saying it would be nice for someone to make a point then to just post semi unrelated pics or reply with something stupid like "your a tpwf"...well see how the night unfolds.

TPWF.jpg

Hahaha.

I was like "Damn, Moogle is cool and all but his hand is fucking terrible. Shit looks like something I would have done in 6th grade."

Then I realized it was DAO..

I'm mad you made us look at that horrific handstyle.

What is that, a magnum 44?

I had that same M and marker in 7th grade.

You don't write graffiti.

You never did write graffiti.

If you did, you'd know the difference between a magnum44 and a fucking pilot just by looking at the shit.

I wasn't even aware that I was internet battling over handstyles, but I'm 2,000% sure that I'd slay you.

Please write "you mad" and lets see how dope you are.

personwhopostedthepicturewearingasportsbrasayswhat?

Not only do you look like a guy that looks like a girl that looks like a guy, but you're fucking stupid. I'll post the picture again. I'm wear a fucking jersey. Jesus Christ you tranny's are stupid. :lol:

l_7237476d7b124e689ad486d084e9ce68.jpg

secondly dude you need to fucking stop putting up my picture.... on some serious shit this is a graffiti forum

How many times are you going to flip flop back and forth between saying it's cool to post that pic to saying that it's not cool?

I thought you had nothing to be ashamed of, and that's why YOU posted that pic in Ch0 in the first place?

Aint that what you said?