80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
welcome to the limelight.

im too young to have gone to them, but i've heard stories from family.

also twilo, sound factory, save the robots.

sound factory is now pacha, cool place but i hear its absolutely nothing like what it used to be

yeamanword could prolly tell yous stories too

ah great song props,

its on one of my old ipods, i remember it came out in 01 or 2000 way after the limelight hayday, twilo was down the block from tunnel another great spot 25 rooms, there are some youtubes of tunnel and palladium,nasa too was another party, time square also had club new york so cheesy i went to some girls prom there way back.

palladium had the bleachers and the limelight was just retarded, i remember wearing neon orange ski goggles my moms bought me when i was in the second grade for the slopes, and got pulled off the line right to the front, then to the bar with the skull holograms, and the see through bathroom stalls. blow jobs in those stalls were funny because you could stare at people a foot away while you're dick was getting sucked, by some stupid bitch on the brink of a K-hole :lol:

old new york for the fucking win.

*edit and bionic with the nintendo lockdown!

word up mang

people would go all out to get in there, full body paint, cowgirl martians, all sorts of shit. on the main floor some bitch got totally naked on one of those cubes and some black dude jumped up and started banging her out in front of everyone, shit was hysterical, security carried both of them off the floor haha man this thread just keeps getting better

word up mang

people would go all out to get in there, full body paint, cowgirl martians, all sorts of shit. on the main floor some bitch got totally naked on one of those cubes and some black dude jumped up and started banging her out in front of everyone, shit was hysterical, security carried both of them off the floor haha man this thread just keeps getting better

clip from movie filmed in lime light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCxDGrZuUE