80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My personal GPK collection, this is as of 5 years ago or so. Should take inventory of what I have and post up new flicks. GPK has always been a huge part of my life since 1st grade in 1985.

gpk15.jpg

gpk14.jpg

gpk13.jpg

This one here is mad rare, no number defect, son! Didn't know I had it till 15 years later..

gpk12.jpg

gpk9.jpg

gpk8.jpg

gpk7.jpg

gpk6.jpg

gpk5.jpg

gpk4.jpg

gpk3.jpg

gpk2.jpg

gpk1.jpg

Sketch cards from the ANS4 collector boxes. Was in a money bind a few years back and had to sell a couple of the rare ones on ebay. Got $150 for one and $60 for another.

gpk11.jpg

gpk10.jpg

:cool:

• Like 2

those things were pretty cool at the time. slide them out and pop them on your shirt and shit.

remember people used to rock like 2 or 3 swatch's on their arm, turned different ways and what now.

champion sweatshirts turned inside out. cardigan sweaters...haha. oh man....

wow, that GPK collection is official. i wish i would have held on to so much shit from back in the day.

what about these:

v3.jpg

Alright i need some assistance, for those that are in the NY or tri state area- in the mid 80's into the 90's there was a nature show on channel 13 (PBS) pretty much it was the only "nature" show of it's time, and all i could remember is that the guy in the show had a beard and the beginning and the end had something to do with a wolf howling...I used to watch this show religiously with my pops (RIP) but i can't find any info on it or remember the name...