80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

200812_Square-One-PBS-TV-Show2.jpg

wow mathman

good call queeny

props have been distributed

SQUARE ONE! my 4th grade teacher use to make me watch this shit and incorporate homework into it like she was the cool teacher, worked for about a week, that show was so budget, even as 10yr olds we have production standards.

anyone rock a pair of these?

now im sure they sell pattern shit like this in old navy

but back then it was revolutionary

1705_1.JPG.jpg

I wore skidz in middle school. It's one of those things I look back on and shudder in regret. I'm rocking a pair of plaid pajama bottoms right now, they're comfortable and what I wear around the house. Last night I brought the garbage out in them and actually got self conscious. "I'm outside in plaid pants, I must look like a fucking fool!"

For some reason I didn't think like that in 1987.

xylene toluene and toxic paint in generally... still amazed to see some very old pieces that look fresh... not like the water paint shit that we have today and fade away in three weeks

OK. I thought it was just me, but it does seem like shit fades so fast these days.