FUCK THIS DOOD

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, what the fuck do you think they should do? Really? The ASPCA are a bunch of faggots because they have to make hard choices because they are underfunded as fuck?

Basically, yeah.

If some group calling themselves the "American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Humans" came along and started rounding up homeless people and putting them in jail, then KILLING them when nobody adopted them, would you call these faggots anything other than faggots?

Animals are meant to and built for living in the wild, so there's absolutely no reason to fucking KILL them just because they don't have a fucking home.

Shit, at least just drop them off in the woods out in the middle of nowhere and at least give them a chance to fend for themselves.

Or at least admit what the fuck you are and don't try and hide under the false pretense of being "humane".

Shit, at least just drop them off in the woods out in the middle of nowhere and at least give them a chance to fend for themselves.

True, but the animals are domesticated, and dont know how to get their own food because heyve been fed their whole lives, so they wouldnt survive in the wild.

I dont like the fact that they kill the animals that no one wants, but hey thats life.

Basically, yeah.

If some group calling themselves the "American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Humans" came along and started rounding up homeless people and putting them in jail, then KILLING them when nobody adopted them, would you call these faggots anything other than faggots?

Animals are meant to and built for living in the wild, so there's absolutely no reason to fucking KILL them just because they don't have a fucking home.

Or at least admit what the fuck you are and don't try and hide under the false pretense of being "humane".

first off they put those strays down as humanely as possible. Second, are you are really suggesting they just find some woods and drop some domesticated doigs off and say "good luck"? Half are bound to starve slowly an the other half are bound to turn feral and probably maul some kids. You cant just have packs of strays rolling around in the woods.

I think painlessly putting strays to sleep is a pretty fucking humane way to deal with the reality of the situation. You cant save every animal... I mean damn perhaps if people like you didnt get all irrational and disregard their whole cause because of the decisions they are forced to make and chose to donate or volunteer your time in order to help them keep the animals they do pick up alive longer this wouldnt be an issue.

But no. they are just a bunch of faggotts who probably got into the whole saving animals scene because they really love putting animals down..

True, but the animals are domesticated, and dont know how to get their own food because heyve been fed their whole lives, so they wouldnt survive in the wild.

I dont like the fact that they kill the animals that no one wants, but hey thats life.

And most bums don't know how to get a job.

Does that mean they should all be rounded up and put down if nobody wants to put them up?

first off they put those strays down as humanely as possible. Second, are you are really suggesting they just find some woods and drop some domesticated doigs off and say "good luck"? Half are bound to starve slowly an the other half are bound to turn feral and probably maul some kids. You cant just have packs of strays rolling around in the woods.

I think painlessly putting strays to sleep is a pretty fucking humane way to deal with the reality of the situation. You cant save every animal... I mean damn perhaps if people like you didnt get all irrational and disregard their whole cause because of the decisions they are forced to make and chose to donate or volunteer your time in order to help them keep the animals they do pick up alive longer this wouldnt be an issue.

But no. they are just a bunch of faggotts who probably got into the whole saving animals scene because they really love putting animals down..

Killing perfectly healthy dogs is not "saving them" or "being humane".

And anybody who thinks it is, is a faggot.

Period.

His point was that most domesticated animals, if left to the wild, would die a slow and painful death due to starvation, and that the way they put them down is more humane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not bringing my animals to a shelter (kill or no kill), or picking up strays to let them "save", but there also really isn't any better way of operating

Society in America isn't OK with the concept of dogs running wild, therefore places have to exist that "take care of" that problem

The only viable way to do such a thing is to have shelters that house them, try to get them adopted, and then put them to sleep if they can't

I agree it's fucked up and wrong, but until some billionaire decides to buy an island and house them there, there unfortunately isn't another way