Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyBucks

I Bought A Fixie (: Nh.

Everyone rags on fixies so much but there so amazing,

seriously. I've been searching for ages to get the best one and am really happy i didnt get some cheap shitty one when i had a few bucks.

So i saved up for ages and found a guy who builds them and got one made for me.

Don't see what everyones problem with them is,

there incredibly quick,look fucking cool,are really easy to take care of and are really fun to cycle.

Have been on it all day every day since i got it , seriously everyone get a fixie!

there great.

nh

bed194.jpg

• Like 1

i got a beach cruiser. people who ride fixies think they are cool just because they ride fixies. kind of like when you pay 20 bucks more for a sony product just because its sony.

I like how the chain area isnt cluttered because of the one gear, the minimalist light weight nature of them appeals to me tool.

Nice work.

Dawg that, bike has a front break. That shit is totally going to be weighing you down and like, bringing your top speed down to at least 10-20 mph/kph(IF YOU'RE A FAGGOT. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT. METRIC SYSTEM SAWKSSS)

its not just a bike, its a really fun bike to ride.

I dont think im cool because i have a fixie but there quick as fuck and fun to cycle

2ebd385.jpg

i think if it wasnt for the front break id not be able to manage to be honest i find it quite difficult to stop without it. Thats the only thing i find challenging

i think if it wasnt for the front break id not be able to manage to be honest i find it quite difficult to stop without it. Thats the only thing i find challenging

This is why you get a single speed, not a fixie. Way to hop on the bandwagon though.

This is why you get a single speed, not a fixie. Way to hop on the bandwagon though.

whats the difference in stopping if you have a single speed as opposed to a fixie

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT;

STEALING BIKES TO GET HOME WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!

who does/has done this? i do it constantly.

• Like 1

whats the difference in stopping if you have a single speed as opposed to a fixie

*facepalm.

if you have a single speed - you use a brake to stop.

if you have a fixed gear - you use either the weight of your feet against the pedals, a "skid stop", or a brake to stop.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT;[/size]

STEALING BIKES TO GET HOME WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!

who does/has done this? i do it constantly.

I did it once when I was 16, but it wasn't to get home. It was actually to get back to a chill spot where I had left my phone. That was the last time I rode a bike, cuz I'm a grown man and it's embaressing

I did it once when I was 16, but it wasn't to get home. It was actually to get back to a chill spot where I had left my phone. That was the last time I rode a bike, cuz I'm a grown man and it's embaressing

obviously if someone is old enough to drive they don't steal bikes when drunk.

...or do they? :cool:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now