I Bought A Fixie (: Nh.

HardyBucks

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT;[/size]

STEALING BIKES TO GET HOME WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!

who does/has done this? i do it constantly.

ive tried.but everybike i come too is either A.flat or it has no tires(some people actually take the wheels off their bikes here so other people wont steal them ive never seen this anywhere else) or B. its chained to something...fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came home from school the other day to find my bike still where i left it at the train station but the locking chain was missing....i was like wtf, kinda happy and kinda insulted. i own a mountain bike and i love the thing but i get pissed cause im always passed by some skinny kid on a fixie when riding through the city, those motherfuckers make hauling ass look so effortless.

I want one....

fuck off

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT;[/size]

STEALING BIKES TO GET HOME WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!

who does/has done this? i do it constantly.

i did this once while walking home from a party that got broken up by the cops

fuck a 2 hour drunk walk home

feel kinda bad though it was a kids bike :o

hopefully somebody catches you tryin to snag their shit and puts their foot in your ass. stealing somebodies means of transportation is pretty fucked.

but youuu dont have to walk everywhere...i do.and im tired of it.you act like these motherfuckers ONLY have a bike.most of these cats im after have two bikes and a car atleast dont even ride them that much..so fuck them.if they dont want it stolen they should put their shit inside.i make no apologies.i cant afford a bike so why not steal one.the way i see it i need it more.if i get beat up for trying whatever.thats how the game goes.you get caught you get fucked up.its whatever.but your entitled to your opinion just the same...

i came home from school the other day to find my bike still where i left it at the train station but the locking chain was missing....i was like wtf, kinda happy and kinda insulted. i own a mountain bike and i love the thing but i get pissed cause im always passed by some skinny kid on a fixie when riding through the city, those motherfuckers make hauling ass look so effortless.

I want one....

fuck off

this

riding fixed is fun..especially mashing down a hill with all your friends and shit.

bike nerds for life yo.

I also like how people get so mad about the level of commitment people put into a fixed.

so what if i want to drop 800-1k on a frame ridden by some kierin rider you've never heard of.

on a side note cars can't help you lose weight.

• Like 1

Unless you got no other means of transportation I guess it's cool. Ever since I got my drivers license 17 years ago, the bike kinda took a back seat. I do have a mountain bike that I used to ride around on for recreational purposes. But other than that I haven't rode a bike to get somewhere since I was a kid.

hopefully somebody catches you tryin to snag their shit and puts their foot in your ass. stealing somebodies means of transportation is pretty fucked.

i think its more of an australian thing. you just swipe the bike, ride home and leave it on the sidewalk or something and they usually get returned. and in australia no ones primary means of transportation is a bike. not where i live. unless they are my old japanese teacher.