Are you dressing up for halloween

Richard Dunn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last year I was an egg- sunnyside up.

I painted my face yellow and wore a yellow towel over my head.

Then wore a big white shower curtain over my whole body.

This year I will be feeding orphans and then going cosmic disco bowling in a gigantic mall in the Philippines.

i'm going to get a slutty costume (slutty anything. as long as it's meant for 1. a female and 2. someone at least 50 pounds lighter) and wear some sort of underwear where my balls are very obvious, proceed to get trashed, and forget that anyone at most angles can see my nuts because i'm going to somewhere nobody knows me at all. fuck everyone, kill babies 666

• Like 1

i'm going to get a slutty costume (slutty anything. as long as it's meant for 1. a female and 2. someone at least 50 pounds lighter) and wear some sort of underwear where my balls are very obvious, proceed to get trashed, and forget that anyone at most angles can see my nuts because i'm going to somewhere nobody knows me at all. fuck everyone, kill babies 666

Pretty much what my my plan is.

i was considering a costume, but i cant be fucked to wear an entire getup this year... need to be stupid drunk & able to run around without worrying about breaking/losing shit. street clothes & maybe a mask, or some gruesome makeup shit /nh

may be showing up late to this "themed" party of some sort, who knows

such a fucking bummer, its supposed to pour

I think wearing a woman's costume really needs a no homo there fellas

no. it doesn't. nothing ever needs a no homo, dudes just get so scared that someone's actually gonna be like YES, HE'S GAY? HE DIDN'T SAY NO HOMO? FUCK YEAH, I'M GOING TO GO BEAT HIM UNCONSCIOUS AND SUCK HIM OFF NOW, RIGHT THIS SECOND.

no. that's not how it works. no forced male rape. no-no homo. yes to women's clothing and tequla and parties at places you have no business being at.