What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well, the chicago flowerbed ones fake. dammit. unless its just the worst photo impossible

they did this, though - still cool

http://webecoist.momtastic.com/2011/09/25/garden-to-go-vegetation-takes-over-chicago-train-car/

hank - "why would anyone do drugs when they can just mow a lawn?"

Yeah that one's cool. don't get the sensory deprivation one with the dummies though.

°54 think i'll wear shorts. i'll just put on a sweater to balance it out.

im cleaning up to make more messes

tis a cycle oh so vicious. the order of life, as well as ones desk clutter

Yeah that one's cool. don't get the sensory deprivation one with the dummies though.

a sensory deprivation chamber is supposed to be this thing where people go to relax their body completely to mayyybe sorta assist in their transcendence, apparently. sorta just talking out of my ass, but its something along those lines

never been

that apple juice fucked me up, though - basically exceeded my stomachs volume & it made it hurt for hours, not to mention too many trips to the bathroom

was awakened at about 4:30 from the pain & just sat on the toilet for 20 min. fell back asleep only to have a dream about being lost in a huge department store with no doors & bathrooms with the urge to piss real bad. i was walking between clothing racks, just trying to find a blind spot to take a piss on one of the racks of suits because i had no choice. moments before release, i woke up & ran to the bathroom. thank heavens i didnt piss myself

finishing up this one episode before showering & bouncing