What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sittin In class sipping on captain and coke

Never thought to bring a drink to class.

In high school My physical science teacher had zero sense of smell and the kid next to me would rip 1

hitters sitting in the front row when he had his back turned. Cool story bro

Eating chili watching Yankees/Red Sox game.

Just dropped off the ex at Greyhound -Chicago Bound...

Gave her My coat, dumb bitch was traveling from indiana in a t-shirt, and gave her my belt knife from the glove box...

Put in a fat slob of Grizzly Wintergreen in the lip and drove home spitting the shit all down the door of my Jeep..

Exactly...

just finished watching my grandfather for the day..

alzheimers is a bitch.. u got to be good to your people but this shit is consuming my family. it's like life is on hold for a minute.

i guess the right thing is never easy. just trying to keep my cool and help my people

1 day at a time

i had a dream i clogged up the toilet with a huge shit at work and it sarted overflowing into the store. the worst part was i couldn't stop it and i could hear people outside talking about "whats that small" and "theres water coming from that room". while i helplessly tried to unclog the toilet with a cheap plunger. anyways im waiting for my girlfriend

I had a dream I hit Steven Seagal in the neck with a sword because he was going to diddle some little girl and then two trains crashed into each other in front of my apt, everyone was like what happened to Steven and I was shook so I went to the park.

fucking weird , it messed my whole day up. enddreamrant.

I am tired but not sleeping because of the day in pies thread.