What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On the topic of less than pleasant encounters, just got back from getting the warranty on my earphones at radio shack and the bitch at the counter wouldn't just let me take a new set and send my old pair to the factory like the other lady did last time. she just gave me some bullshit about how that's not allowed and they'd never do that. pfft plus she said it's going to take 7 to 10 days for my coupon to come in which is an exceptionally long time. so i get to spend the next 7 to 10 days listening to some of the world class banter of the cities esteemed denizens. not

Just bought some new Addidas runners. Heading to the gym. Need to start training for my next

half marathon. I wonder how many times this month I've said,"God, am I tired".

I'm always exhausted. End rant.

When do you have time for rap sprayz!?

this thread becomes msn messenger sometimes lol

Nah wait it's 4:45.

you could hold onto your shit & just go back everyday, alternating times to see if its another person working.. or talk to a manager & explain your case.. or a different manager on another day/time. thats a hassle & a half, though.. with no guarantees

the warranty regulations at electronic stores are always inefficient/cheapo as fuck.. except for this one cd player i had in hs - mustve switched it up for a new one on the spot at least twice (it was my fault too.. dropped it mad times)