Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ages831

THE before and After THREAD!!

before + after (II)

the old one dead and gone or something? could not find.

rixnvd.jpg

old chucks/new chucks

Search may be fucked up... I could not find that as easily as I should have been able to. So... Good luck on everything

Search may be fucked up... I could not find that as easily as I should have been able to. So... Good luck on everything

thanks fist.

yeah i searched "before" and then "after" independently and nothing.

what

enhanced-buzz-15945-1393453520-48.jpg

Story on the tattoo.

“I got to tackle the official “#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world” today. The man who got it went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. He went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He drove all the way to my studio, Empire Ink, and I gifted the entire project to him for free. Now he has closure and I have an amazing story to add to my portfolio!”

• Like 1

You might have your hands full soon, there are entirely too many of those horrible portraits out there! Great Job man!

my grandma told me about them Bamiyan buddhas - she saw them in the early 1960's.

would have liked to have seen them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now