Prison chic

filtypeterpbt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny how your getting mad over the internet leave the dude alone let him do him and you do you.

you look silly most of the post are from you

"arguing over pointless things on the internet is like wining the special Olympics in the end your still retarded."

Please stop using this statement, it's played out like acid wash jeans and chip and pepper shirts.

This is my last post on this topic because you are obviously too fucking stupid to comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm not a criminal anymore, I don't commit crimes I have nothing to hide. If you do and you're hanging with me and do some stupid shit and you get caught red handed....Your ass is going down for YOUR shit. I've already said this a few times in this thread. So stop thinking up scenarios in your mind to justify your snitch calling.

You're the one who's too stupid to comprehend that you're a piece of shit.

Stop trying to think up scenarios that somehow justify you ratting on your boys.

stop-snitching.jpg

You can sit there and play the role of some street loyal down for my boys dude on the internet but...I'm pretty sure if you were put in either one of these situations and you didn't have shit to do with the charges and just happened to be there when the cops rolled up, you'd throw the snitch code out the window and save yourself.

This dumbass stays digging his hole deeper, and seriously thinks he's not playing himself. :lol:

You're calling me a dumbass

Correct.

and you didn't see the part of my post that said I'm not a criminal and don't commit crimes anymore? :lol:

I did see that. How is this relevant to my statement? It's not. I never said you were a criminal. I said you were a snitch. As a 32 year old family man you probably realize that nobody likes tattle-tales. I hope you're teaching your kids the same.

That should have been enough for you to realize that I don't do graffiti anymore either. I've actually received more positive props than I have negative ones for my post in this thread. As of right now the score is 7 posi and 3 nega. Get some reading comprehension in your life and step off your high horse already, retard.

You're still a self declared snitch and you're not very good at arguing your point either. :cool:

• Like 1

Mouth For War... i feel bad for what ever click you rep and who rolls with you.... i sure as fuck wouldnt dare paint with some dipshit thats quick to point fingers.......

did you not read? he is 32 and spends most if not all of his time with his wife and kids. when you are at that point in life it is your family that are your "boys" and you do not care about " the code of the streets" or any of that shit. your family is the most important thing, much more than any of you would be able to comprehend until you grow the fuck up and it actually happens to you

did you not read? he is 32 and spends most if not all of his time with his wife and kids. when you are at that point in life it is your family that are your "boys" and you do not care about " the code of the streets" or any of that shit. your family is the most important thing, much more than any of you would be able to comprehend until you grow the fuck up and it actually happens to you

I'm about the same age as MFW, and have a wife and a kid.

Your life doesn't just end and you become some drone just because you're married and have a family.

And your morals sure as fuck don't just do a 180.

People like that, never really had a life or morals to begin with.

And MFW doesn't even have any kids, by "family" he was talking about hanging out with his parents and shit.