DAO likes making phone calls....

clownshoes

hotchyx.com

leonard_part_six_ver2.jpg

cohen-beads.jpg

a96673_a444_Typer52.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Next person who makes a DAO thread will be murdered in their sleep.

I'll start with something simple:

I'll concoct a mixture of peanut butter, Niquil, and morphine in just the right amounts to make you sleep walk. Then I'll lead your sleep walking dumbass with pieces of food on the floor to a pit I dug outside your house filled with spiked bamboo, gasoline, anthrax, and hot lava.

And then I'll wake you up just as you're near the edge of the pit, but I'll do it with an adrenaline shot to your ass and hold a picture of Whoopi Goldberg getting eaten out by an aardvark in front of your face just as you burst into conciousness so you go into shock then cardiac arrest then I'll kick you in the nuts until you pass out again. Wake you up again with a hammer and chisel that I'll drive in through your ears then grab you by the hair and jerk your head violently so your ear tears off.

Then I'll stab you repeatedly leave you to die, go inside your house, find your computer, go onto 12oz and post a DAO STFU APPRECIATION THREAD with pics of your corpse, serve it as a warning to the rest, type something anti semetic as a caption to the pics, then take your computer and throw it into the spike pit.

That's right, I will fucking ruin your computer if you post another DAO thread. So don't you dare.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

• Like 2

DoMe!;6746992']Next person who makes a DAO thread will be murdered in their sleep.

I'll start with something simple:

I'll concoct a mixture of peanut butter, Niquil, and morphine in just the right amounts to make you sleep walk. Then I'll lead your sleep walking dumbass with pieces of food on the floor to a pit I dug outside your house filled with spiked bamboo, gasoline, anthrax, and hot lava.

And then I'll wake you up just as you're near the edge of the pit, but I'll do it with an adrenaline shot to your ass and hold a picture of Whoopi Goldberg getting eaten out by an aardvark in front of your face just as you burst into conciousness so you go into shock then cardiac arrest then I'll kick you in the nuts until you pass out again. Wake you up again with a hammer and chisel that I'll drive in through your ears then grab you by the hair and jerk your head violently so your ear tears off.

Then I'll stab you repeatedly leave you to die, go inside your house, find your computer, go onto 12oz and post a DAO STFU APPRECIATION THREAD with pics of your corpse, serve it as a warning to the rest, type something anti semetic as a caption to the pics, then take your computer and throw it into the spike pit.

That's right, I will fucking ruin your computer if you post another DAO thread. So don't you dare.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

You tried way too hard on this one. D+ for effort though.