NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Painter is gunna go home and cut his wrists tonight, if Peyton doesnt kill him first...did you see how fuckin pissed he looked? Haha

Glad nobody is goin perfect this year

If the colts don't win the superbowl this year that faggot coach is fired.

In The nfl is fans come first...that's just how it is...that's where the money comes from..

And he ripped them off

hes not gonna get fired because it was the right thing to do

fans know what to expect of they are going to a game where their team has already clinches the 1 seed

if any one went to that game expecting 100% to see manning on the field all 4 qtrs they deserved to lose their money

the colts have been saying for weeks they could care less about a perfect season they want the ring

the entire goal of an nfl season is to win the super bowl

"dont mean a thing if you aint got that ring"

^ good point, he's still coaching off dungys work anyway

we all know whos actually coaching the colts. his name starts with a p and ends in eytonmanning. the only time the other dude gets credit for 'coaching' is certain gametime calls, like benching people.

Yeah I honestly don't get the point of benching him that late, it's like "Oh here Texans, we don't even want to try and win this game, enjoy"

I, however, hope Welker's knee is fine.

On that note, I feel like alot of Patriots fans are overly impressed with Welker. Don't get me wrong, he's great, but you hear alot of Pats fans talking shit about Moss these days like they don't need him cuz of Welker. The ONLY reason Welker is that open and can make that many catches is because Moss is on the field, and that's the truth