12oz. Bartenders Club

earl broclo ESQ

Acer, if you're working with unflavored smirnoff just keep shit simple, pick up some 2 liters of coke, sprite, orange juice, and some kinda red drank (like hawaiin punch or something).

I don't understand why some people on here are so concerned with newer drinkers drinking vodka?

If you are actually bartending this party, you'll be able to somewhat monitor what they are drinking. Just don't give the kids a bunch of shots or make the drinks too strong and you'll be fine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acer, if you're working with unflavored smirnoff just keep shit simple, pick up some 2 liters of coke, sprite, orange juice, and some kinda red drank (like hawaiin punch or something).

I don't understand why some people on here are so concerned with newer drinkers drinking vodka?

If you are actually bartending this party, you'll be able to somewhat monitor what they are drinking. Just don't give the kids a bunch of shots or make the drinks too strong and you'll be fine.

yea i think i just decided on flavored seltzer water because they have quarts for 99 cents and it tastes amazing unmixed. (dont know about mixed but its cheap so oh well if its nasty)

i dont know why people are concerned about that either... the first time i ever tasted alcohol i got wasted on everclear with no mixer or chaser. and i turned out fine. and of course im not going to put alot in the drinks. i get to keep whatevers left over andi want to see them think they are drunk and act stupid and take pictures of it. and yes, im "that guy"

i dont even know what burnetts or stoli is/are

not for nothing, but im guessing you're not anywhere near legal age to drink (not that that really means anything..). but, should you be going to a hotel party and serving kids that have never drank in the first place?

if you go to a large supermarket, chances are you'll see different kinds of cranberry juice...my preference is blended, that's just me. any kind of cranberry juice will work fine.

just make sure you don't put too much in those kiddies drinks cause all it takes is under an hour for every kid to be puking which would be a complete buzzkill, and they'll remember you and hate you forever and there's nothing like placing a blame on someone who gave you the shittiest hangover of their life and yes its your fault because they don't know shit about drinking in the first place. BE SAFE SON.

yea im not even old enough to buy cigs.

and i dont plan on drinking, im just the "dj".

and the hotel is on the beach, the beach isnt policed. so unless a neighbor calls the police the cops wont come (the hotel wont call) and im going to leave little notes under the door of all the rooms near saying "celebration loud music call me if you want me to turn it down blah blah" as a precaution.

and 2 free ice machines on each floor of the hotel plus ice buckets provided free+loads of ice.

what kind of cup should is serve them in? just regular old red "beerpong" cups? or those short clear cups that the hotel has stocked in the breakfast section?

and why fill with ice? that makes it hard to drink. atleast for me it does

yea im not even old enough to buy cigs.

and 2 free ice machines on each floor of the hotel plus ice buckets provided free+loads of ice.

what kind of cup should is serve them in? just regular old red "beerpong" cups? or those short clear cups that the hotel has stocked in the breakfast section?

and why fill with ice? that makes it hard to drink. atleast for me it does

depends on how much booze/mixers you got and how many people are drinking..

i'd say red cups. you fill with ice cause you'll save a shhhitload of booze/mixers. and i don't know, maybe being 16 or something, you're used to drinking warm alcoholic beverages, but its just common sense to enjoy a cold drink. I don't know how I can make that point more simple.

I'll try to make this as simple as I can:

-fill entire cup with ice.

-pour in a shot of liqour (one quick turn of the bottle, or if you have a shotglass, measure it up.)

-fill rest with mixer

-serve

god, where would you be without 12oz and without me being a lazy shit on tuesday night.

I am thinking that the young acer would do well to have a shotglass to help measure. If I am correct the standard size for a shot is 1.5 ounces.

I am a fan of the cranberry idea but would like to differ from a earlier post to say that the super cheap stuff comes out tasting too sweet for me.

Lots of limes and lemons will add to any non savory vodka drink in my opinion.

The best place to get a shotglass is a thrift store

The super cheap sweet stuff would probably work in Acer's case though, considering everyone at the party that's drinking will be underage. From what I remember girls always liked those sweet ass fruity dranks.

I can't imagine kids at a high school party drinking vodka tonics with lime/lemon so don't worry about all that.

And yea I agree, go with the "beerpong" cups (solo cups) for the drinks, and definitely use ice.

Using a shot glass to measure out your drinks would probably be a good idea too, one shot per drink.

co sign on the ice thing. at the bar i work at, the whole cup is filled with ice, then the liquor, then the mixer. 3 or 4 this way and im at a good buzz level, so im assuming after the same amount, your buddies will be trashed, and at the end of the night, you will have more booze for yourself

yea ive got a bunch of those little killians beer tasting glasses which are 2oz i think and i was going to fill them up to the grippy ring thing in them which is about at shotglass size. im not taking my shotglasses tot he party because i already know someones going to start doing shots while im taking a piss or something.

and ofcourse you put ice in it, i just meant why would you fill it to the top? it makes it hard to get the liquid in quicker. its easier to just fill it half way which if im using a tall cup i normally do. its just a personal preference and il be storing all the mixer in the minifridge at the highest setting anyways.

theres going to be about 15 people tops. 3 of which might actually be "experienced drinkers". and i think we are going to have 2 fifth bottles of vodka smirnof and maybe some other alcohol. hopefully wild turkey because that shit is the bomb in mountain dew.

thanks for the help guys, il post some pics of how the night goes...

Made a drink last night she called the dirty senorita..

Majority patron XO cafe

1 part starbucks coffee liqueur

some kahlua

whip cream

Shakin served in martini glass with whatever dress up you care to give the glass..

not my type of drink but wasnt bad.

PS Rob Roys are my new shit

Sure. Whatever you say br0. Shouldn't you be trolling a bartenders forum for this, begging for their help? "HAI GUIZ, WHAT KIND OF CUP SHOULD I SERVE LIQUOR IN? SHOULD THERE BE ICE? DO YOU THINK I CAN SCAM THE LEFTOVER LQ? THAT'D BE COOL, RIGHT? HAHA, YEAH MAN, I CAN DRINK IT WHILE PICKING THROUGH THE GARBAGE BEFORE CLASS. OR MAYBE WHILE I'M OUT GRAFF N DANCING...ACER YO! But I'm only in highschool, please don't make fun of me. Please."

Fuck outta here kid