DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at Theo resorting to overkill on the photoshops.

I guess that's how he copes with losing.

You mad.

You mean like you posting the same David Letterman (and other) flicks over and over since 2006? :lol: :lol:

The reason I'm posting that meme is because there's nothing left to respond to. You stopped posting/responding in here a couple pages back, because you gave up.

The walrus, sea lion, etc etc are actually the bears closest living relatives

Well, I dunno about all this but I do know that bears re Ursine while dogs are canine but I don't see where it really matters. I had a whole raft of other animals that actually are related, assuming bears aren't, and I just got sucked into the stupidity trying to point out that dogs and wolves are basically the same animal. Like D'Monkey I just lumped bears in because it seems like they should be. They DO have big ass canine teeth.

As far as walruses and sea lions, I dunno nothing about that. Seems unlikely but... meh.

Though I did look up the Canidae classification for spelling purposes but really that was just Google asking me "did you mean Canidae?". The rest of that was top of the head shit and I haven't been in a Biology class for 15 years.

Muhammad Ali is Irish.

How the fuck did I "give up"?

How am I not posting, when you're still arguing with me?

WUT? :lol:

You came back now, but even LUGR and others mentioned the fact that you stopped posting a couple pages back. Yet you want me to "keep responding" when there's nothing to respond to. Even when you came back you didn't continue on where you left off. You just made a few posts about general stuff like how you're supposedly "laughing" about people calling bears "dogs" and whatever else.

DAO-THISFUKKINGGUY-TROLLING-YOUTUBE-SINCE-JUNE-27-2008.jpg

DAO appreciation... 09-04-2009 12:43 AM DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER He lost. Read the fucking thread.

bwahaahahah i did read the thread. thanks for the negs. ill be sure to read 39 pages of the same argument every other post

before this thread i was on the fence about it leaning more towards your side, but the other side of the fence posted more compelling evidence. ive been won over

• Like 1

DAO appreciation... 09-04-2009 12:43 AM DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER He lost. Read the fucking thread.

bwahaahahah i did read the thread. thanks for the negs. ill be sure to read 39 pages of the same argument every other post

before this thread i was on the fence about it leaning more towards your side, but the other side of the fence posted more compelling evidence. ive been won over

I agree, DAO lost.

AyeBee, myself, Realism, ASS, Chupacabra, and others clearly won a decisive victory. Congratulations to the good guys, we the best mayne, we deed it.

DAO's defeat was evident when:

1. He posted the same David Letterman pic 40 times instead of offering any kind of rebuttal.

2. He went to bed mad by saying "fuck you" to everyone, so he could get 3 hours of sleep.

3. He stopped posting for a few pages, then came back asking people why they aren't responding despite having nothing to respond to.

Again, congratulations to the good guys on a job well done.

You came back now, but even LUGR and others mentioned the fact that you stopped posting a couple pages back. Yet you want me to "keep responding" when there's nothing to respond to. Even when you came back you didn't continue on where you left off. You just made a few posts about general stuff like how you're supposedly "laughing" about people calling bears "dogs" and whatever else.

Just cause you's are posting for pages in my absense, doens't mean that I "gave up".

It just means that I'm not on the internet.

You already lost.

You've been proven wrong.

[ATTACH]118667.vB[/ATTACH]

1044194141_theohuxtablemad.jpg.41208d54de683579c5c29a3fc459bfaf.jpg

Just cause you's are posting for pages in my absense, doens't mean that I "gave up".

It just means that I'm not on the internet.

You already lost.

You've been proven wrong.

[ATTACH]118667[/ATTACH]

During your absence from "this thread", you were posting in other threads. I remember because I saw your name popping up.

Everyone proved you wrong, and you still never refuted the Merriam Webster Dictionary descriptions of dogs & wolves, which pointed out the differences.

After your absence, you just came back and tried to re-start the argument by taking generic swipes at people and asking them why they're posting pictures, and trying to convince everyone that you didn't lose. You're talking just to talk now. It just comes off looking pathetic.

You've been on a serious losing streak, DAO. It's time for you to pull yourself together.

DAO-GOT-MY-ASS-KICKED-SO-BADLY-IN-E-ARGUING-THAT-I-ONLY-SLEPT-3-HOURS-TODAY.jpg

THEO's defeat was evident when:

1. He posted the same movie theater shooter pic 40 times instead of offering any kind of rebuttal.

2. He kept repeating himself over and over and over again, even long after getting proven wrong.

3. He STILL keeps repeating the same retarded nonsense, long after getting proven wrong.

*Fixed.