Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

What's happening Los Angeles?

Through a complicated series of events, I found myself unexpectedly boarding a plane to LA at six thirty this morning. I'm already done with what I needed to do, and have until midnight until any of my people are around. I have no car, just a skateboard, my camera, and a belly full of percocet. Any suggestions for something worth seeing/ doing this afternoon? I'm mainly interested in record stores, galleries, some good graffiti, and sarcastic answers that direct me to the hood.

Oh, and I'm right by Sunset and Vine. I know this is a driving city, but there's gotto be something cool to do around here. Does this subway go anywhere? I'm at a loss 'cuz I usually have a host when I'm in town, and I don't drive.

Through a complicated series of events, I found myself unexpectedly boarding a plane to LA at six thirty this morning. I'm already done with what I needed to do, and have until midnight until any of my people are around. I have no car, just a skateboard, my camera, and a belly full of percocet. Any suggestions for something worth seeing/ doing this afternoon? I'm mainly interested in record stores, galleries, some good graffiti, and sarcastic answers that direct me to the hood.

Oh, and I'm right by Sunset and Vine. I know this is a driving city, but there's gotto be something cool to do around here. Does this subway go anywhere? I'm at a loss 'cuz I usually have a host when I'm in town, and I don't drive.

That subway station at Vine & Hollywood goes to Downtown. Or to the valley.

In your immediate vicinity is: Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles, Hollywood Blvd, further west is Sunset Strip. You might wanna take the bus south to Melrose and roam around the area between Fairfax & La Brea along Melrose, particularily the alleys running behind the shops. Lots of dance n graff going on I heard.

not sure if a bus goes up to the griffith park observatory but that would be a dope spot to grab lunch or dinner then watch the sunset solo perv status.

chill on make-out cliff. eat food, watch people, and blast this if you can through speakers...

also not sure but take the bus into downtown. check out the latest crewest exhibit, i believe it's a skateboard one.

the upper playground/last laugh LA/mr cartoon shop is around the block.

various art galleries in vicinity plus dance and graff around the area.

Come to Mindshare tonight... open bar, free food, badass interactive art, and rad guest speakers (including topless women speaking about toplessness).

http://www.mindshare.la/events.html

It's expensive though ($40), and I already filled my guest spots, but if you're down for something enlightening, its hard to beat. The venue is downtown.

Come to Mindshare tonight... open bar, free food, badass interactive art, and rad guest speakers (including topless women speaking about toplessness).

http://www.mindshare.la/events.html

It's expensive though ($40), and I already filled my guest spots, but if you're down for something enlightening, its hard to beat. The venue is downtown.

Wait wait wait.... El Mamerro you are in Los Angeles?

Dude, you have to hit me up.

Guess who...

:)

• Like 1

If you're in Hollywood... Go to Gower and keep going south. MSK runs those walls.

Take the Redline into downtown and follow the numbered streets up to head into the hood.

Or just generally roam around that bitch.

Oh wait.. Shit the day is pretty much over..

If you're still around the next few days.. Get a day pass to run around if you still have no car. Shit works wonders.

Wait wait wait.... El Mamerro you are in Los Angeles?

Dude, you have to hit me up.

Guess who...

:)

dude, how do you have negative rep? ps, i'm thinking of doing a quick little roadtrip down to la next month for the weekend at some stage, i think i still have your didgits

take you and your skateboard to venice beach and see how the new skatepark is doing!

take pictures.

dude of course, been skating for years.

but seriously harvey go there and take pictures of the progress i bet it'd be fun either way. and i've been dying to know how it's been doing.

take you and your skateboard to venice beach and see how the new skatepark is doing!

take pictures.

475.jpg

venice-constr-2.jpg

those fucking bowls are gigantic!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now