another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

i'm really glad you liked everything, cali. didn't know how cold in got at night in sacramento but i thought those warmers would come in handy. and that's exactly the thing i wanted you to do with that notebook!! it originally came with a shitty pen, so i hope that sharpie still works, i had it for a bit. i try to gear it to the recipient and that betty pic was def going to you homey! oh and pineapple is my FAVORITE candy flavor too! i rob restaurants of those ery time. one more thing... i have had that tickler ring in a drawer for like 10 years......

i'm gonna try to make a monster for each pack now so if anyone i already hit up feels left out we can do a 2nd round, but i want some craftyness back!! i was gonna get started on a really sweet one for blood fart so she'll hook up one of those embroideries :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cali, because i am really lazy i won't go searching for what i wrote but if i remember correctly (not necessarily reliable....) i think i meant i want some sender created art. of any kind, not just dope rap letters. i love things that people create themselves. it just makes me feel nice to know someone made something with me in mind, or something gay like that.

So a few weeks back.. possibly a month ago i got my package from mudpuddles and i'm finally uploading the pics.. bask in it

ok...i got my package from mudpuddles a couple weeks ago...i took pictures, but am finally getting around to posting them....

haha, we are all such slackers, uploading pics now.

drake, bfish, and mudds, they're going out tomorrow!!!!

from Bfishd! thank you, very cool pack waiting for me after Saturday work today

Bananafishd_stick.jpg

Bananafishd_postcard.jpg

post card IS going into the collection, very elegant penmanship

Bananafishd_papercut.jpg

interesting, how do you do this? Haha, I can't even refold it back up. This is going behind glass in a frame

Bananafishd_inkenvelope.jpg

This is what the envelope looks like . . . even the envelope is dope

Bananafishd_inkdraw.jpg

Ink drawing also going behind glass in a frame

Bananafishd_BWpin.jpg

I'm not into Anheuser-Busch, but it's the tiniest six pack in the world

Bananafishd_book.jpg

Thanks, your imperial super star awesomeness is hard to match but coolness will be returned

Glad you liked it.

I am bummed that my little owl wax seal got messed

up in the mail.

Papel picado is easy to make,

I didnt make the design but am looking into designing my own

for a wedding. If I ever figure out how to make a workable design

I'll send you one.

It's easier to cut through the tissue paper by placing a piece of

regular (easier if design is on this) paper over the folded tissue paper.

I still have drawings from bfish that I want to frame, but are odd sizes and I am having trouble finding a frame the right size.

I think I should just get off my ass and go get a custom frame job and be done with it.

I always do this shit where I go to thrift stores and see awesome shit for care packages.

I buy said awesome shit.

Get home and decide I want to keep it for myself, so I am back to square one..only now have more little knick-knacks on my crowded bookcase.

Haha. Late birfday gifts exchange?

I think an exchange is still possible.

We could hand deliver...(wait)is that creepy (?)...maybe we could

still mail them if it is.

Mudpud I ll exchange with you!

But I must admit it takes me some time to get them together.

I have three at that moment that I want to get done before the next two-3 months.

(I now give myself realistic time frames...sorta)

If you PM me your adress I'll send you something something.

Mudpud I ll exchange with you!

But I must admit it takes me some time to get them together.

I have three at that moment that I want to get done before the next two-3 months.

(I now give myself realistic time frames...sorta)

If you PM me your adress I'll send you something something.

hey bfish i can't pm you either! and taking a while is a ok with me. i would want to make you an extra special one too (and by extra special i mean it will be awesome and will take me forever! :) )

anyone want to trade in about a week or so?

specifically anyone with a krink marker? i want to try one but i dont want to be that guy who orders one offline...

so in a week or so il be down for some package trades. i think ive traded with some of you before

Archived