another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

Muddy P I got your package!

Super stoked with the game boy and little figurine.

I've been thinking of ideas for yours so hopefully i can get it out by the end of the week.

Also, blood fart.... If its not too much trouble I would enjoy some german candies :)

PM me if you think you can fit me in. If not no biggie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yo. puddles.

pushed a card your way today. Had no clue what to write on it. enjoi tho. would have sent it yesturday but all the postal workers were at the shooting range for Prez Day errrr some jazz...

postalworkers.jpg

sweet, i'm slacking. i need to pull out the post cards i have on hand to see if they are good enough. i think i have some betty page ones (i've been finding all my old betty shit lately for some reason).

schnitzel, we could probably work it out. i would love to trade a pack for some art, as i am not gifted in that department. :)

yo blod fart those are fucking dope... is it all embroidery floss?

Yeah, it's all floss.

Embroidery is about seven thousand times easier than cross stitch because you don't have to count each little stitch/box and it gives you more room to just do what you think looks good.

The only thing that is a little tedious is splitting the floss because it comes in 6-strand and you only need 2-4 strands at a time.

But yeah, I enjoy shit like that.

Crafts and meticulous shit.

I'm trying to get buddies to scan their drawings so I can print them on transfer paper and then do some serious embroideries.

We'll see how that pans out for me.

Archived