1968 Sears and Roebuck "Screamer" rebuild

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bojangles , go up to Westside Skates and see if Brian has some pedals . They have a shitload of rad old school bikes . I'm sure they'd sell em' or just give them to you . I'll go up sometime this week and do some recon for pedals . :cool:

Send it out for powdercoating..... My boy owns a business that does powder coating... fuck sanding and all that bullshit for real.... You want a nice finish.... have it sand blasted, then powder coated, it doesn't get better than that, and it will have a better tolerance towards any type of dings/chips/abuse...

http://www.northeastcoatings.net/

Just go thru the photo gallery, he's done tons of truck parts for me, wheels, engine parts, high temp shit, you name it, and it's not as expensive as you think... worth it in the long run.

you should run the brakes along the frame and just screw it in with a plate or tape it. it would look a lot cleaner. but overall it looks great!

Thanks but, when you've got a parking brake and a sissy bar alongside a 16" slick wheel in the front on a 40 year old muscle bike. I'm pretty sure "clean" went out the door awhile ago.

Bojangles , am I going to see this thing tomorrow at the Lakewood/Detroit Lifewalk ? It's from 3-8PM , and they're closing off Detroit Rd. from the Library to the Hospital . Of course I'll be taking Evan on his bike , and me on my new Westside Skates cruiser .

• 1 month later...