FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...Go Cavs!!!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care about this props business. Black people have enough pigment in their skin already. Their tattoos are barely noticeable. I see heaps of people running around in the Nba that looks like they've been burn victims or have bad birthmarks.

Just saying.

I bet most of ya'll will be changing your tune come next year.

Shaq is on a mission, that is to win at least ONE more ring before he walks off into the sunset.

If you don't think that this trade will put the CAVS over the top come playoff time you are mistaken.

What is also very interesting is how the Magic got Vinsanity, if they some how manage to keep Hedo look the fuck out.

Re: FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...

the shaq trade won't do shit for the cavs, now they can split the front court between his tired ass, old man ilgauskus and "sideshow bob" Varejau....

they still can't get past the Magic or Celtics with that lineup

Shaq is washed up, he should retire before he sustains another injury. I foresee him gaining more weight than Charles Barkley and offering similar humorous commentary.

Now the knicks got Darko for Q-Rich. David Lee is still in trade rumors...

I was surprised that the Kings took Tyreke Evans over Rubio, and then to see Minnesota draft 3 point guards in one round.

And then back in Detroit we go for Austin Daye, essentially a smaller version of Tayshaun. Similar wingspan, maybe he'll be a Kirilenko-esque shot blocker, he can already shoot like Stephen Curry but much taller.

I bet most of ya'll will be changing your tune come next year.

Shaq is on a mission, that is to win at least ONE more ring before he walks off into the sunset.

If you don't think that this trade will put the CAVS over the top come playoff time you are mistaken.

What is also very interesting is how the Magic got Vinsanity, if they some how manage to keep Hedo look the fuck out.

i almost gave out my first nega to this wince carter fan *HORK* *SPIT*

canada hates Vince. My boy from Hamilton always has some shit talk about VC or Mo Pete, usually centering around a lack of heart or intensity.

Yeah, they hate him because to get out of Toronto he faked an injury, and wouldn't play.

Underestimate him all you want to. His old age (in athlete terms) has made him more humble. I'm a Nets fan, and a Vince Carter fan. Sad to see his days in NJ over. Still happy for him not that he is back on a squad that are legit title contenders.

I'll stand behind my Shaq statement all the way until next year come playoff time. He says he's playing for another 3 years before he retires.

I'm also reading about how Orlando and the Celtics are going after my boy Rasheed Wallace. But he could still end up staying in Detroit.

God help the rest of the NBA if he goes to either team.

But you guys have had a good team for as long as i can remember... Im pumped because we finally got one now
The Cavs used to be pretty good back in the day when they had Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance, Ron Harper,Craig Ehlo, and Hot Rod Williams...Detroit and Chicago were always better though.

And for those of you who don't know or are to young to remember Mark Price was a hell of a point guard.

YEah that was a little before my time, but i do remember that team, or at least being told about them. What i'm trying to say is that the cavs never had a team that had an honest shot at the title until now. Idk it's exciting to see in a town with ittle going for it. I can't speak too soon though... Shaq still has to prove his worth.

Shaq on this Cav team is too much of a wild card.

Potential to help but also a big potential to hurt by changing the philosophy and overall game of a team that was 2 games short of being in the finals.

Phoenix took a chance to win it all and we all know how that turned out.

Your too pumped up over the name and star power of Shaq when there's other needs for the Cavs with most not being the center position.

We'll see when after next season you'll no shaq or lebron or championship.

Knowing Cleveland you might get stuck with Shaq for 25 mil and Lebron in NY in 2 years.

Yeah, they hate him because to get out of Toronto he faked an injury, and wouldn't play.

Underestimate him all you want to. His old age (in athlete terms) has made him more humble. I'm a Nets fan, and a Vince Carter fan. Sad to see his days in NJ over. Still happy for him not that he is back on a squad that are legit title contenders.

I'll stand behind my Shaq statement all the way until next year come playoff time. He says he's playing for another 3 years before he retires.

I'm also reading about how Orlando and the Celtics are going after my boy Rasheed Wallace. But he could still end up staying in Detroit.

God help the rest of the NBA if he goes to either team.

did you not watch the link i posted? that only SCRATCHES the SURFACE!

He is a gifted athlete but he will NEVER be a winner.

Remember his first fake injury while a NJ Net? 'Sheed almost went and got a mop to get him off the floor.

He is not respected by his peers; just his mom.

In hindsight, it's obvious why T-Mac left here when he did.

Toronto teams get no play on ESPN so the rest of the world doesn't know as much as we do.

Shaq on a one year contract is a hell of a lot better than Ben Wallace in the post.. . Cavs are really looking at 2010 when they can hopefully resign lebron and pickup chris bosh, which is the type of player they really need.

TOO BAD THE KNICKS GETTIN BOTH THOSE NIGGAS

Carter and T-Mac are second or third cousins right? Random

Yep, and yep.

BTW: Last little tidbit I'm going to throw out there about Carter. Basketball is a team game. You don't got a squad, you aren't doing shit.

Pretty sure dude won a Gold Medal in 2000. Looks like he won something (besides some individual accolade.)

That's also without me going through his records, seeing if he won anything on the College or High School level.

I could understand if you're sore because your a Raptors fan. Dude was your squad and just bounced after faking an injury. You could point the blame where it belongs though, to Raptors management.

Dude won a gold medal cause her was on the US team with All-Stars from all over the NBA going up against scrubs with maybe 1 NBA caliber player on their teams

You make it sound like Carter carried the team.

Shit. Sun Yue, Travis Knight and Mark MAdsen have won rings with the Lakers.

Yep, and yep.

BTW: Last little tidbit I'm going to throw out there about Carter. Basketball is a team game. You don't got a squad, you aren't doing shit.

Pretty sure dude won a Gold Medal in 2000. Looks like he won something (besides some individual accolade.)

That's also without me going through his records, seeing if he won anything on the College or High School level.

I could understand if you're sore because your a Raptors fan. Dude was your squad and just bounced after faking an injury. You could point the blame where it belongs though, to Raptors management.

oh, i do. Richard Peddie, our team president, is a schmoozer who thought Carter was on a Gretzkey plain. And Babcock waited until it was too late, so we got nothing for him.

He's a mama's boy who only thinks of himself and her. He's been faking injuries his whole career, and his peers don't like him. He was always healthy enough to be seen dancing at the club, though. Basically the opposite of AI, and the opposite of a tough guy.

Anyway, here's to hoping we keep Bosh (a much better athlete, mentally), or trade him for some amazing prospects, because he should end up in Cleveland or NY, by the sounds of it.