CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS BACK!

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIAL

What about other oontzers who may or may not be in those pics?

[/img]

The only one that I'm aware of is 50, and you can't even see her because she's flung over dudes shoulder.

If there were other ozers in the other pic, then how the fuck is anybody supposed to know

who they are or even that they're members of 12oz much less writers when they're just random people chillin in the background?

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIALLY SUPER GAY

brat fest..

bratFestlogo.png

p.s its located 4 blocks from my house..

p.s.s

my job is in a brat making factory.

p.s.s.s

bret michels is gonna be at brat days this year.

p.s.s.s.s

anybody ever have top ramen made for you by somebody else and you hated it

"DOOOD A BRAT IS JUST A SAUSAGE!!!

IT'S THE SAME THING AS A HOT DOG!!!

IT DON'T TAKE NO MAGICAL WIZARD TO PUT SAUSAGE ON BREAD!!!

ANYBODY CAN DO THAT!!!"

a brat is an entirely different thing that a hot dog. that'd be like if i compared a cheesesteak to a balogna sandwich.

however, any fucktard can grill a brat and put it on a bun. same as a cheesesteak. its not a lost, hidden art, you moron.

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIAL

Yoooooo.... this homo went and bitched to Photobucket to have them delete the shit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is hilarious. I guarantee if someone snooped around myspace or facebook or whatever and found pictures of you and posted them with some photoshopped on sunglasses to "hide your identity," you would throw a shitfit about dry snitching.

a brat is an entirely different thing that a hot dog. that'd be like if i compared a cheesesteak to a balogna sandwich.

however, any fucktard can grill a brat and put it on a bun. same as a cheesesteak. its not a lost, hidden art, you moron.

No shit, Shirlock. I was using sarcasm to show how stupid you sound talking about how anybody can put steakums and cheese on some bread and call it a cheesesteak.

Any dumb fuck who aint from Philly ain't going to know how to make a proper cheesesteak, you dumb fuck.

That's why you have all these places in other cities talking about "Philly steak and cheese" and when you order it it's not only garbage but it's made completely wrong and has shit like mayo and lettuce and shit on it.

Anybody can put ketchup on a slice of wonderbread and sprinkle some cheese over it and stick it in the oven, but that aint a real pizza.

<PAUSE>

ISRAELI BRAT

BrattyGirl-797307.jpg

No shit, Shirlock. I was using sarcasm to show how stupid you sound talking about how anybody can put steakums and cheese on some bread and call it a cheesesteak.

Any dumb fuck who aint from Philly ain't going to know how to make a proper cheesesteak, you dumb fuck.

That's why you have all these places in other cities talking about "Philly steak and cheese" and when you order it it's not only garbage but it's made completely wrong and has shit like mayo and lettuce and shit on it.

Anybody can put ketchup on a slice of wonderbread and sprinkle some cheese over it and stick it in the oven, but that aint a real pizza.

oh lawdy

you're a lost cause

i have dao's back on the cheese steak subject.

i see it like golfing in scotland or painting in nyc, sure, it can be emulated elsewhere, but it just aint the same thing.

i have dao's back on the cheese steak subject.

i see it like golfing in scotland or painting in nyc, sure, it can be emulated elsewhere, but it just aint the same thing.

yes, but those require talent. this is just a fucking sandwich.

Archived