CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS BACK!

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIAL

^Tell me son don't look older than me.

I look a lot younger with my balls arent on your girl's chin, or when im not making goofy faces because im bored out of my fucking mind at 12ounce meetups, or when im not lookin grimey and unshaved. Im begging you dao, please, please stop riding my nuts like every other ouncer. Im not digging this relationship. Just sit back collect your social, leech off the youth and pray to god you can stop stepping over your saggy prolapsed rectum that you must hide by wearing hammer pants.

And here's the deal about cheese steaks. It didnt start with the bread, or your stupid Amoroso baking company. It started with the butcher choppin up beef for the market and taking the throwaway cut called a "top round" home. It was a tough lean unmarketable hunk of meat so they would grill it up and chop it into tiny pieces. Then throw it in a throwaway hoagie poor boy type roll with whatever type of cheese and onions that came cheaply. Generally american cheese because that shit is garbage and costs nothing. And there you have it: a glorified poor butcher boy dish in the same way chow mein is peasant food as well as tons of other popular dishes.

Im down with the cheese steak dude but philly needs to stop repping that shit so hard and grow an actual pair of culinary balls.

I mean forreal. You arent pulling those photos off MY facebook. You're pulling them off 12ozers shit. I make it a point to look retarded in every fucking one of those photos.

Also that sweatshirt's the only hoodie/jacket thing i've got. Its also mad tiny since i bought it when i was 26 pounds lighter. Im no fashionista. But anyway, it's 3:34 and my wittyness turned itself off like 3 hours ago, so Ima continue this shit when im refreshed. G'night.

I look a lot younger with my balls arent on your girl's chin, or when im not making goofy faces because im bored out of my fucking mind at 12ounce meetups, or when im not lookin grimey and unshaved. Im begging you dao, please, please stop riding my nuts like every other ouncer. Im not digging this relationship. Just sit back collect your social, leech off the youth and pray to god you can stop stepping over your saggy prolapsed rectum that you must hide by wearing hammer pants.

And here's the deal about cheese steaks. It didnt start with the bread, or your stupid Amoroso baking company. It started with the butcher choppin up beef for the market and taking the throwaway cut called a "top round" home. It was a tough lean unmarketable hunk of meat so they would grill it up and chop it into tiny pieces. Then throw it in a throwaway hoagie poor boy type roll with whatever type of cheese and onions that came cheaply. Generally american cheese because that shit is garbage and costs nothing. And there you have it: a glorified poor butcher boy dish in the same way chow mein is peasant food as well as tons of other popular dishes.

Son...

You look older than me. Period.

Your balls have only been on two bitches chins in your entire life, and neither one of them was my wife cause she would laugh at your ugly ass.

There's NOTHING GRIMEY about some hipster faggot in smedium ass hoodies and tight pants.

I'm not "riding your nuts", I'm sonning you. You're the one riding my nuts. Maybe if you stopped riding my nuts, I'd stop sonning you.

I don't wear hammer pants. I wear regular sized jeans just like any self respecting heterosexual male.

You on the other hand DO INFACT wear tight pants. Like a hipster female. Or a faggot.

And son, you're just some trustfund faggot from the suburbs of SF. You've never even had a real cheesesteak in your life. Anybody from Philly will tell you that there's pretty much no such thing as a cheesesteak that's not on an Amoroso's roll. And as for the rest of that shit you just made up off the top of your head about a sandwich that you've never even eaten, the only thing I can tell you is to go get laid. Your brain is malfunctioning due to lack of sex in your life. I understand that you suck at life and can't get laid the old fashioned way, but at least go cop a hooker or something.

Seriously... I was your age when I met my wife.

Seriously tho. Time for an intervention.

Im half your age. Im a dude. You're lurking for photos of me on the internet, visualizing everything i say as phalic metaphors, fantasizing about the size of my dick and trying to create this roleplaying game where I'm a sexually frustrated 30 year old tight pants wearing trustfund hipster who's only been laidtwice and needs sex while you're the wiser trendier tribe leader wanting/waiting/willing to "son" me. If that doesnt sound gay enough, we've read what you do to your sons: You make them watch kids shows that you think are a bunch of dancing dildos. This is some seriously sick shit man. I mean we also read about your wife anally conquering you so we know you like to get freaky, and that's cool SO LONG AS ITS WITH YOUR WIFE. Im realizing this whole fascination you have with TPWF is more like a fettish, but sorry dude, that aint me and Im not trying to be brought into your cheese steak love triangle. Im not 30, I dont wear tight pants, I'm a college student taking only classes I can afford to take and getting laid every other day by girls who only want to be on the recieving end...

unlike your wife.

Hey your wife enjoying to dominate your ass explains why you have to act all tough on the internet, because she's got your balls! And your poop shoot!

Best of luck with all your future roleplaying ventures but, you're a fucking wack job.

Seriously tho. Time for an intervention.

Im half your age. Im a dude. You're lurking for photos of me on the internet, visualizing everything i say as phalic metaphors, fantasizing about the size of my dick and trying to create this roleplaying game where I'm a sexually frustrated trustfund hipster in need of sex and you're the older wiser tribe leader wanting/waiting/willing to "son" me. If that doesnt sound gayenough, we've read what you do to your sons: You make them watch dancing dildos on tv. This is some seriously sick shit man. I mean we also read about your wife anally conquering you so we know you like to get freaky, and that's cool SO LONG AS ITS WITH YOUR WIFE. Im not trying to be brought into your cheese steak love triangle so I'm out. Peace.

Nigga you're older than me pretending to be younger in a lame attempt to do whatever it is you're trying to pull.

The pics don't lie, you're in your 30's.

Also, I've never even clicked on that westcoast thread. Those pics were all PM'd to me by somebody who took them off myspace.

Nobody's fantacizing about the size of your dick, 50 already told everybody that it's the size of a acorn.

She also let everybody know that you admitted to her that she was the second person that you ever fucked.

So even if you really were only 23, that makes you sad as fuck.

It means you fail at life.

And nobody needs to make up shit about you being a trustfund hipster, because you ALREADY PUT YOURSELF ON BLAST AS BEING A TRUSTFUND HIPSTER ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

You straight up admited the shit on multiple occasions.

Your actual words that you really did type on here.

All the shit that you're making up that I supposedly said on here is dwarfed by the shit that you ACTUALLY DID say on here.

You're not trying to what??? PUSSY YOU MADE THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: