8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na seriously it was so green dude, like fucking lime green no lie, and it spread out like when your dog gets his dry food in his water bowl and it puffs up and shit. Manute just took the most disgusting shit ever., If i had a camera I would have flicked it.

There was this one time i got harrassed and held unlawfully in the back of atf/gun task force cruiser, getting yelled at and getting threats made against me by the cops as one of them was going through my phone and the pictures on them, and it just so happens i too have taken some disgusting shits but had a camera phone.(so i took pixx)....after the cop went throughafew pictures the officer came accross maybe 2-4 pictures of poo. the cop showed it to the other 3 and they started yelling at me even more calling me a sick little fuck talking about they were gonna smack the shit out of me.

One time I was getting arrested by sherrifs the next county over, and they went thru my phone and all I had was pics of chicks making out and the younger deputy was like "man I should be hanging out with you!"

I was like if you weren't arresting me for posession of excstacy you fucking could, dipshit

Haha.

I got arrested 2 cities over, and while waiting to see if I was gunna get bail or not I was promising up and down to one cop that I'd hook him up with a girl at the party that night

Luckily he was out oin a call when they decided to let me go, or I may have had to take him with me ha

i'm going to attempt something new here....

hold on.....

one more second......

keep scrolling......................

ok, done

2pzl98p.jpg

293ytk2.jpg

Hahahahaha

You're sounding even more pathetic.

If you claim she was this ugly why did you have sex with her for the second time?

You have no merit in calling her names after you've invested time into fucking her.

You really need to shut up now, the hole you've dug for yourself is getting deeper everytime you post.

I was enjoying the fine dining discussion until you decided to expose your bitter petty drama.

What's pathetic is you getting involved in an already pathetic argument.

I would just like to add

I found a pallet of bottled water in the bottom rack of a grocery cart in the return corral tonight

Some guy pulled up and was watching me blatantly grab the cart and put that shit in my car

But I straight ice grilled him like now what? I got ice water son!

Shit was the most gangsterist shit ever

I was strapped up with water bottles

It would have been g shit if you replaced the water bottles for guns and cocaine, the super market for an abandoned project building, and some other guy in his car with a dead body in the trunk

So as you can see it was pretty close

Archived