LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so LBJ just got knocked from the playoffs, this never happened to jordan, im sick of him wearing number 23 and the media pumping his head up. his nike contract is bigger then jordan but his shoe sux. "THE KING" of what exactly? of bad sportsman ship ? he wouldn't even shake dwight's hand after the game... im not a hater, i love basketball and have a few pairs of lebrons. i been watching the game since the late 80s. but im so FUCKING sick of seeing this kid on sportscenter and every commercial, and hearing these has-been analysts praise him... HE IS NOT JORDAN AND NEVER WILL BE! your thoughts ?
A fraud? I'm not sure fraud is the word you're looking for, it's not like he's out there pretending to play basketball. It's not his fault people compare him to Jordan either. Lebron is a great player and next to Kobe he's one of the best to play the game since Jordan retired. So of course people are going to compare him to one of the best of all time, Kobe's been compared to MJ for years.

I personally think people overreacted about him not shaking Howard's hand. The NBA isn't little league and as far as I know there isn't a rule in the rule book that says after you lose a game you have to shake hands with the other team and say good game.

• Like 1

no, but he is the hand picked poster child for the NBA, he is a role model for little kids, (he's not Sir Charles) he has tons of endorsements and he just showed how immature he really is, with all that bullshit posing, jumping up and down while on the bench when Szerbeach or some other scrub on the team makes a jumper acting a fool. he's the bully that get's popped in the mouth and runs off like a little bitch.

Lebron James by the end of his career if he stays healthy will probably end up being above Jordan.

But that will be then. To bad it hasn't happened yet and it is still the present. Up until dude starts winning rings, you can't put him in the same category.

It's not even an argument.

Now if Kobe seals the deal on number 4. There is a comparison you can make. Hell I'll dare to do it already. His playing style is much more similar, his game is complete. He's the best closer in Basketball.

I don't even like him or the Lakers, but the truth is the truth.

As far as the incident after losing to the Magic, give the dude a break. He has an insane amount of pressure put upon him by the public. The whole city of Cleveland, and not to mention himself. Who do you think wants to win the ring more some fans, or the actual player. The person who has been built up his whole life to do this, and in two years in a row he has failed, after getting so close. This whole year he was basically given the title. Everyone almost agreed on it. The MVP those stupid fucking puppets. Seriously.

I bet most of you would have handled that situation much more worse. Let's not forget the dude is what? ...23?

no, but he is the hand picked poster child for the NBA, he is a role model for little kids, (he's not Sir Charles) he has tons of endorsements and he just showed how immature he really is, with all that bullshit posing, jumping up and down while on the bench when Szerbeach or some other scrub on the team makes a jumper acting a fool. he's the bully that get's popped in the mouth and runs off like a little bitch.

I'm glad they lost...They deserved to after all of Lebron's flexing and posing and Mo Williams bragging about Cleveland being the best team in basketball garbage. Maybe Lebron will learn from this years loss and come back with a better attitude next year.

A fraud? I'm not sure fraud is the word you're looking for, it's not like he's out there pretending to play basketball. It's not his fault people compare him to Jordan either. Lebron is a great player and next to Kobe he's one of the best to play the game since Jordan retired. So of course people are going to compare him to one of the best of all time, Kobe's been compared to MJ for years.

I personally think people overreacted about him not shaking Howard's hand. The NBA isn't little league and as far as I know there isn't a rule in the rule book that says after you lose a game you have to shake hands with the other team and say good game.

SHUTUP.

n that right there says everything.

talkin about leaving for new york, wearing the cap to press conferences.

that doesnt show much respect for his team or city.

kinda cowardly 2 even entertain the idea while in a playoff run.

karmas a bitch.

sit at home n watch kobe.

the real mvp.

• 1 month later...

I believe they have also acquired Jamario Moon? Meanwhile, Sideshow Bob Varejao is a scrub, and Ilgauskus dies a little more every year. A rotation of broke-ass big men won't necessarily beat a healthy Garnett/Perkins combo or Dwight Howard next season.

Back to 'Bron: he recently said that the whole league is at his mercy when he's driving the lane. Then the quote about Shaq can just throw the ball towards the hoop and he'll finish it every time...that's confidence. Apparently he "never asked Nike to suppress the tapes of him getting dunked on, and also would never shake hands with the Magic if given a second chance"

oh, and of course: dude is coming to the Knicks in 2010, just check the holmes rockin the Yankees cap at a Cleveland Indians game (posted above by Lex)

remember wen they called this a foul?

thats y i hate lebron.

Why all the hate toward a dude? I could make the same thread about Kobe but i have better things to do. BTW did we forget about Kobes rape charge. Purchasing his chola wife a 4million dollar ring so she would get over it. Not to mention the fact he complains on EVERY call and yells at his teamates on every timeout. Its to the point Phil stands by the free throw line and doesent say shit while Kobe yells at everyone.