Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NastyNada

"Boss Battles"

Well I can't understand it.

Ghost Sketches, Outlines homo same shit.

And you propped me.

Learn that shit before you use it.

please watch this video.

it's from me to you.

aw man that was awsome can i be like you.. get off rae dick. oh and i wish i knew what the hell you were talkin about cause i ment to give you negative props ya damb ass

aw man that was awsome can i be like you.. get off rae dick. oh and i wish i knew what the hell you were talkin about cause i ment to give you negative props ya damb ass

Are you fucking serious???

I wish you knew what the hell I was talking about too.

Because you didn't give me negaprops, you gave me props.

Now who's the "damb ass"???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

faggot.

You people....

Ok, miles you suck, I started like last year and I'm already better than you. Nada, you could probably either hold your own or beat mfw in a piece battle, although he does still burn most of the people on here with handstyles and sometimes throws. I got in an arguement with him once a long time ago, he said I sucked or soMething lol, I got over it, he showed me a couple of his pieces(some of which were pretty dope, I liked the one with the wheel)

Call me a dick rider, but he knows his shit. He just has a shitty temperament.

dick rider.. he doesn't know shit.. but settle your beef with retards by kissing their ass if that's how you do... did his ribbon style impress you??? shit's f'n retarded

this thread delivers

id actually be down for a battle or something

haven't sketched in months

im kinda irritated and i just wanna put a couple people in their place...and i dont use spell check so if ya cant understand this i dont give a fuck

spell-check-its-impotent.jpg

someone had to do it...

i wish people could be slightly less upset about spell check, its really quite a good tool friends

dick rider.. he doesn't know shit.. but settle your beef with retards by kissing their ass if that's how you do... did his ribbon style impress you??? shit's f'n retarded

WOW!!!!

You're still upset.

The fuck outta here with that.

:)

not mad.. guys, mad is for the 'arms reach'... i just try to act as stupid as everyone else while i have nothing better to do.. pills help me ramble, and you faggots all don't ever stop, that helps the rambling too... hahaha kill yourselves faggots

wow... that kid's mad.. he shouldn't play on the computer..

hahaha lexy doesn't know what hipsters are.. he started a thread about some emo looking fools and called them hipsters :lol: :lol: hipsters been around for over 10 years.. those kids have not:lol: :lol: you kids are lame as fuck

THAT MUST BE THE PILLS TALKING???

IF YOU HAPPEN TO PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS YOU CLICK ONLINE YOU MAY KNOW WHATS UP.

I TITLED THE THREAD AFTER THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE.

HERE I'LL RE-POST MY LINK FOR YOU TOO SEE.

http://www.latfh.com/

NOW CLICK THAT LINK, AND COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.

:p

I DIDN'T CALL THEM HIPSTERS OR EMO.

TRY AGAIN ASSHAT.

24nl284.jpg

:lol: :lol:

you started a thread called, 'look at these fucking hipsters' and posted a flik of some emo tryhards... sry, you're right, i didn't give enough of a fuck to click your link.. but since i think you're gay, i feel it's justified anyway..

call them hipsters and show emos.. you probably really are a hipster and don't even know it..hahaha

unlegal?[/color][/size][/color][/b] from what you've posted in the past of your own trash, i'd say no... hahahaha that crappy robot had me laugh'n good

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THIS? :lol: :lol:

you say faggot more than eminem does. some guy touch you when you were younger?? :lol:

keep taking those pills, they calm you down so that your replies are rational.

Have you ever passed a Spelling Bee?

faggot is the most insulting word i know.. why's your mind go to raping babies when someone says faggot in front of you?

i will, sure?... rational replies? here???

i have spell check.. i always gotta feed these fools.. hahaha it works better than i'd like sometimes....

go fuck yourself, faggot

faggot is the most insulting word i know.. why's your mind go to raping babies when someone says faggot in front of you?

i will, sure?... rational replies? here???

i have spell check.. i always gotta feed these fools.. hahaha it works better than i'd like sometimes....

go fuck yourself, faggot

:lol:

might want to figure out how the prop button works, unless it was your intention to prop my last post. thanks, bumped me up a tic tac. and i dont ride jocks homie. nobodys name was brought out in my post.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now