"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks that way, being that you haven't told me why your letter structure hasn't improved over the last 17 years.

haha, i told you i quit in 98.. pay attention homo.. and you havn't seen the good things, just that crap you found of me sketching for other people and some old ass kid shit.. ooh, you're soo smooth, you the gangsta's gangsta..

you know, i could do the usual thing and bite some oldschool letters.. that's easy to do, or maybe that european letter look everyone's on right now.. i like the old schools from the old schools.. not to say that some of the newer gen havn't done some hard shit in the oldschool styles, but i'm not a copy cat.. i constantly want originality and i'm not scared to twist a letter a different way while i disguise it as something non typographal.. i like it.. you havnt seen any of that stuff.. well you saw the dragon and a couple others but that shit on urbn fab is seriously, me sketching for the first times in 10 yrs n shit.. hahaha so who's the joke.. me, with some half decent letters and dope characters or you, with lame or bitten characters and the calligraphy book hand steez with 3d on it? come on now.. you're gay as fuck man

haha, go pick on someone you're better than

i like the old schools from the old schools.. not to say that some of the newer gen havn't done some hard shit in the oldschool styles, but i'm not a copy cat.. i constantly want originality and i'm not scared to twist a letter a different way while i disguise it as something non typographal

Then explain the arm coming off this "D", that shit is far from proper. :lol:

87399561.jpg

hahaha so who's the joke.. me, with some half decent letters and dope characters or you, with lame or bitten characters and the calligraphy book hand steez with 3d on it? come on now.. you're gay as fuck man

haha, go pick on someone you're better than

I did this in 95, Sope was my first graffiti name...

sope3.jpg

Nothing you've ever posted or drawn compares, prove me wrong.

i think the piece on the dragon is better..

you're 's' is appropriate because you are a flamer.. the daytons are disproportionate, the 'p' and 'e' are f'n weak and poorly demonstrate an 'old school' technique, especially for 1995... but you make me laugh

I like how you still talk shit yet you can't post one sketch that's better than that...That shit is funny to me.

Seriously though you drew this with in the last year...And you're going to talk trash about my E That I drew way back in 95?

killermoodlol.jpg

Look at that garbage, I could draw better than that when I was 5 years old....I don't even think my shit is that good but compared to your shit??? my shit is truly john blaze next level "Boss" shit.

You fuckin suck at this shit man!:lol:

hahaha

you're still gay.. no matter what you say.. what are you saying? you think you're better than me and the only reason you say anything is because of that? that says alot about you as a person.. f'n lame ass hipster faggot, hahaha

you still suck, stay quit faggot

you ain't funny, cute, clever.. but you are good at being gay

Honestly though Spider Man looks pretty good not very original though...If we were talking about characters which I don't draw and never have unless it was to make fun of somebody else's cliche graffiti style character you might have a point. But we're talking about letters and it's obvious that you can't draw them...WTF does that even say? Mood? Why does the 1st O look like an S? I can barely make out the M and the 2nd O in almost non existent. It's funny I've seen you talk shit to people about their D's before...Talking bout how you used to do that style way back when, yet you can't even draw a decent D yourself.

Your letters, 3d, and handstyles are garbage.

haha, hate it all you want.. lots of the d's are fresh as fuck..

dude was doin a 'd' i did along time ago and i only said something because he was acting like a dick, i didn't just say it out of nowhere.

3d's, i don't take enough time on.. i tend to rush pages.. haha ohwell

you never seen a practiced steez of mine.. go grab one off urbnfab but it's just quick n sloppy and you know it, i don't deny it.. it's not serious.. i'll do some for you sometime though, oh you want to see my bombs too.. i'll get on that.. start writing something about how you used to be, or how you're better than me.. how mad are you? post more of your fliks too.. i enjoy it

miles. no amount of justifying is going to change the fact your not very good. Your letters are bad man. Really bad. Just cop the critisism buddy....

dude, shut up.. this shit has nothing to do with crits.. i take criticism very well, and with smiles and laughter, but that's not how this shit started.. these guys are just some faggots that couldn't handle hearing they're wrong.. he's just pulling the crappy stuff out.. i'm better than the fliks he posts, he's just acting like a faggot all the time trying to make me look bad in front people because those are the games these faggots play.. they can't be wrong so they try to make a fool of you like it matters what anyone thinks.. but to these losers, they hold that shit up high like 12oz opinions would save the world n shit.. f'n faggots

mouthforwar said he couldn't battle nada because he'd get burned.. :lol: what a faggot, i'd have battled with him, but mouth is a bitch, and that's how he roles