"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least the dragon is better then the piece.

i know site

he actually has a lot of talent

he burns 99% of people on this free for all food fight of a forum

i can vouch, i've seen sketches.

miles is so fucking mad i can feel the embarrassment radiating onto my face off the screen. its hot in here. i wana see battles

i'm not about shit.. i'd walk away before i felt stress over this nonsense.. but act like homos.. i'll humor m'fers all night.. get what you give.. that dragon is tight, especially for being outta practice and on all kinds of pain killers.. still havn't seen any of mouth's stuff.. though he pm'd me a picture of myself and my son i don't remember posting.. but i do lots of shit i don't remember on pills

don't make me post up your noal garbage.. kid your characters and letters are wack as hell.. you try to run threads you didn't start.. you're over opinionated and noisy like a f'n hipster.. you talk sooooo much for how bad you are at art.. have you ever even painted a wall? legal or unlegal? from what you've posted in the past of your own trash, i'd say no... hahahaha that crappy robot had me laugh'n good

haha, my son had that book for 10 years.. i forgot about it til he gave it back not long ago.. he added to some sketches and numbered all the pages.. he said he did that along time ago and he's sorry.. i said thanks buddy, i think they're awesome
Bullshit, Issac didn't do that shit you did...You already said it was from the 90's meaning you did it, dumbass. :lol:

you must be retarded.. i said he added onto some fliks and numbered all the pages.. no one tried to say he did it.. 96 would have made me 16:rolleyes:
It's not me that's a dumbass... It's the fact that you can't type your thoughts out clearly over the internet because you're mad that makes your post hard to understand.

Here's that awesome ass robot though...

seentard2.jpg

And please post my work from when I was 16 and then compare it to your recent artwork, that would be awesome...:lol: