"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone who spends there time googl'n me then downloading my fliks from other sites, only succeeding in showing how long i've been writing for... while the whole time your art sucks and we've been goin back n forth because you're in the wrong and cant handle it... i quit the kungfu thread because your lame ass, you followed me to paper thread i started with over 100 fliks and was like, "i don't think those are yours..' but some where and the rest were my crew members so your a f'n dumbass for that.. then come into this thread that my homie from like 14years back started and start flaping your ass checks in here.. you shoulda died in the flood mother fucker.. seriously kill yourself for being the lamest bitch retard around.. i'll keep giving you proper props cause youre a good sheep like that.. quit googl'n me.. i'll give you my phone number and address so you can call me when you get here.. quit fag'n up my space you f'n retard

hey mouth of cum your really gettin on my nerves ..ya see i try and start a thread and you junk it uop with your lame ass bull shit talk...so man can you really put up some serious art work or ARE YOU GONNA HIDE BEHIND THE FACADE "that these are my joke sketches" any work you do is joke work..and miles moodist would burn u with a can a pen or he'd just sock the shit out of you. So im sure you will read this and just produce more dumb shit but really man think about this or im gonna resort to childish shit to make you feel like your the true cocksucker you are...stay off my shit unless you aint talkin

whatever you say then ill burn you what do u write..im nada now lets get to battlin like i started this thread for unless you so full of shit you dont even remember what the threads about

You probably would burn me, I saw your Naked sketch in the other thread, it was tight. It's too bad your handstyle is shit and you hang out with losers like Miles.

And I don't write any more, I gave that shit up a long time ago....But that doesn't mean I can't write because unlike Miles I haven't always sucked. And I'm sure as fuck not going to resurrect my graff career at 32 like Miles no skill having ass is trying to do. :lol:

oh my god did you just hear that have gave some one props..but just wen i thought he had an ounce of respect he had to say my handstyle was shit....but check it i dont concentrate on the hands however i dont think its shit or gold ..but y cant you just post something posative without the hatin bull shit...especially if you dont write who are you really to say anything is shit???/for real drop the this ego or whatever you call it and save the shit talk for another thread...

especially if you dont write who are you really to say anything is shit???/for real drop the this ego or whatever you call it and save the shit talk for another thread...

Since I don't write anymore I'm not allowed to have an opinion on graffiti? What kind of shit is that?

serious..he tries to take over threads with his over opinion.. dude is garbage.. only ever posted garbage.. knows he's garbage compared to that naked quicky... but still thinks his opinion is worth a shit... i've been trying to tell him since the kungfu thread last month that he's way too over opinionated.. even my girl cares less about stupid shit (that makes you a big bitch mouth..) and noone wants to hear it... but he'll get some cockriders around him here and there but they just see me throwing him random retardedness to bite on, they don't understand it all starts with his 'douchebaggery'(M) in every thread.. i just call it as i see it.. i havn't said one thing that's untrue.. mouth for war is bitch ass faggot, retarded hipster wearing lil glasses n tight pants get'n sniped at the f'n starbucks when he's not e-thug'n while giving his jock riders the reach around and watching mtv's trl singing 'eminem do me' homo fucking faggot

i'd walk away before i felt stress over this nonsense..

You actually seem like you're ready to rip your own head off.

Or someone else's, you're for sure stressed homie.

It's the fact that you can't type your thoughts out clearly over the internet because you're mad that makes your post hard to understand.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol:

hey mouth of cum your really gettin on my nerves ..ya see i try and start a thread and you junk it uop with your lame ass bull shit talk...so man can you really put up some serious art work or ARE YOU GONNA HIDE BEHIND THE FACADE "that these are my joke sketches" any work you do is joke work..and miles moodist would burn u with a can a pen or he'd just sock the shit out of you. So im sure you will read this and just produce more dumb shit but really man think about this or im gonna resort to childish shit to make you feel like your the true cocksucker you are...stay off my shit unless you aint talkin[/color]

U MAD TOO?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You give him ghost sketches???

i'm just sick of talking to you and would gladly sacrifice your life to end the conversation

Comon MFW isn't that bad.

You must be mad you're willing to sacrifice someone's life to end talking them.

That equals mad in my books.

hey dude i know your add may be kickin in but listen to me stop talkin shit and battle me or your a fuckin lame..and everyone will see how im callin you out and u refuse..your hard right

You have 38 posts on a 12 year old website.

I doubt anyone will take you serious, no matter who you call out to "Battle"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish there was an icon of me beating a donkey:( ...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is you just have to look.

I posted one once, I know there out there.

oh my god did you just hear that have gave some one props..but just wen i thought he had an ounce of respect he had to say my handstyle was shit....but check it i dont concentrate on the hands however i dont think its shit or gold ..but y cant you just post something posative without the hatin bull shit...especially if you dont write who are you really to say anything is shit???/for real drop the this ego or whatever you call it and save the shit talk for another thread...

He gave you the truth in his opinion.

You may draw good but have a wack hand.

Don't take it personal, go to the Handstyles thread.

You'll feel better.

:lol: :lol:

mouth for war is bitch ass faggot, retarded hipster wearing lil glasses n tight pants get'n sniped at the f'n starbucks when he's not e-thug'n while giving his jock riders the reach around and watching mtv's trl singing 'eminem do me' homo fucking faggot[/color]

I would say all this is untrue.

You're mad too.

no.. you shouldn't have an opinion on anything it wasn't asked for.. shut the fuck up

This is a product of your anger.

Opinion's are ok, even if he don't write no more.

Fist Of The North Star is still lame.

This.

:lol:

ghost sketches????????? is that what he writes ???ok then ill give him a ghost and i can tell you know that those letters are cake ...so the next mouth of war dick rider step up to the plate! and dont think i can just draw cause whatever i draw i can reproduce with a can if you wanna take it there...ya see this site here i was doin it for fun but there are so many shit talkers for no fuckin reason im kinda irritated and i just wanna put a couple people in their place...and i dont use spell check so if ya cant understand this i dont give a fuck

aw man that was awsome can i be like you.. get off rae dick. oh and i wish i knew what the hell you were talkin about cause i ment to give you negative props ya damb ass

Are you fucking serious???

I wish you knew what the hell I was talking about too.

Because you didn't give me negaprops, you gave me props.

Now who's the "damb ass"???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

faggot.