starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, you ignorant motherfuckers bitching about the small portions just don't get fine dining.

You don't go to the restaurant and order one thing. They bring you 6 to 9 smaller plates over a couple of hours that add up to 2-3 regular meals.

One course is presented after the other to compliment each other and make it better than if you just sat down and stuck your face in a giant steak.

I went to cooking school and worked in fine dining and if you say the work that goes into fine dining is bullshit I dare all you "I'm so blue collar, fuck this expensive shit, gimme a $7 steak" motherfuckers to come and put in a day at a real restaurant. I bet 90% of you can't hang.

• Like 1

I realize talking about spending money on finer things in life is a bust on 12oz.

Majority of the oontz lives at home or is living paycheque to paycheque. It's all good I shouldn't hate that drinking beer out of a paperbag is how you roll.

If you're looking to make the first step into a balla lifestyle, paying for expensive meals shouldn't be the top priority. The first step should be trading in the WalMart sheets and upping your thread count game but if your mattress is laying on the floor then fuck it you're going to broke for a while.

Fuck, you ignorant motherfuckers bitching about the small portions just don't get fine dining.

You don't go to the restaurant and order one thing. They bring you 6 to 9 smaller plates over a couple of hours that add up to 2-3 regular meals.

One course is presented after the other to compliment each other and make it better than if you just sat down and stuck your face in a giant steak.

I went to cooking school and worked in fine dining and if you say the work that goes into fine dining is bullshit I dare all you "I'm so blue collar, fuck this expensive shit, gimme a $7 steak" motherfuckers to come and put in a day at a real restaurant. I bet 90% of you can't hang.

/real talk

Cooking in a fine dining restaurant is an extremely stressful job, are you still in the culinary field?

I realize talking about spending money on finer things in life is a bust on 12oz.

Majority of the oontz lives at home or is living paycheque to paycheque. It's all good I shouldn't hate that drinking beer out of a paperbag is how you roll.

If you're looking to make the first step into a balla lifestyle, paying for expensive meals shouldn't be the top priority. The first step should be trading in the WalMart sheets and upping your thread count game but if your mattress is laying on the floor then fuck it you're going to broke for a while.

[ATTACH]112655.vB[/ATTACH]

1417219781_carltonbanksTHREADCOUNT.jpg.3e6011024453e94ff7bb52228b00726d.jpg

badi.jpg

fuck your lifestyle

NIGGA IM SAYIN NIGGAS AINT GONNA "GET" EVERYTHING. TO A REGULAR ASS NIGGA THATS BEEN EATIN WENDY'S AND TACO TRUCKS HIS WHOLE LIFE THIS SHIT IS MAD FROUFROU AND DONT MAKE NO SENSE.

IM NOT MAD AT FANCY RESTAURANTS. IM MAD AT GETTIN THE CHECK AT THE ENDA THE SHIT. BUT YO LIKE I SAID, IT AINT TRICKIN IF YOU GOT IT, AND BITCHES LIKE SHIT LIKE THAT...SO DO IT FOR THE BITCHES. I UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC THOUGH MY UNCLE IS A CHEF AND THE NIGGA DOES THIS TYPE OF SHIT.

• Like 1

After following this thread for sometime here is my response not that it matters.

I agree with DAO purely for the simple fact that I would feel mad uncomfortable at such restaurant as The French Laundry. I'm sure my mindset would be a bit different if I could afford it without a care. But even if I saved up enough money to take my girl I wouldn't on the principle of not believing I should have to put on airs. Fuck that. I spose it's just not my thing. Too much pride in myself to assimilate into "that" crowd. I also don't believe in paying for fucking ambiance or feeling like I need to dress like this

9215preppy.jpg

And as "unsophisticated" and "uneducated" as it sounds well so be it Chad.

For the record, last week I went out for some 4 course fine dining and wore hemp sandals, pants with a wallet chain, and a Kore Flatmo tshirt.

Just because you can afford a great meal doesn't mean you need to dress like a fucking faggy Gap model.

no, 50 did not cheat. we went out for a bit, it was all good, then it just didnt work out. it probably worked out for the better this way. i had a lot of stuff going on in my life between then and now.

correction: you and I never dated. No matter how many fucking times you say it it doesnt make it true, get over it and know your role. I was the guy you used to make the actual guy you were seeing really jealous,so I played capt'n save-a-hoe for about a week till you got really fucking annoying. I know how it might seem like we dated when you're a whore, but no. It takes more than being a bitch, drunk, sitting around your house and fucking to "go out" with someone. What it does do, however, is make you really easy to smash then bounce on soon as it's over.

That it is Swamp that it is, I am trying to ride it out on the sideline, but I am worried the spiteful words will cease after this page. Retrospective resentment can only go so far without some stoking in the form of nude pictures.

We can only hope for the best, come on Soup I am sure you have some black mail material.

Im not bitter. This is the internet. it's all just jokes.

Good job, keep bringing them because this entire thread has me rolling.

This thread is like a 6 course meal, once you think you're done another page of laughs comes.

BTW, Nude pics would be a nice touch for the final course.

After following this thread for sometime here is my response not that it matters.

I agree with DAO purely for the simple fact that I would feel mad uncomfortable at such restaurant as The French Laundry. I'm sure my mindset would be a bit different if I could afford it without a care. But even if I saved up enough money to take my girl I wouldn't on the principle of not believing I should have to put on airs. Fuck that. I spose it's just not my thing. Too much pride in myself to assimilate into "that" crowd. I also don't believe in paying for fucking ambiance or feeling like I need to dress like this

9215preppy.jpg

And as "unsophisticated" and "uneducated" as it sounds well so be it Chad.

CHAD!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, last week I went out for some 4 course fine dining and wore hemp sandals, pants with a wallet chain, and a Kore Flatmo tshirt.

Just because you can afford a great meal doesn't mean you need to dress like a fucking faggy Gap model.

This nigga just said "doesn't mean you need to dress like a fucking faggy Gap model" immediately after describing himself dressed as a faggy Gap model! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1