Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haven't seen it. I kind of lost track of the 9 million cop shows on TV lately, didn't even know this one existed.

Let me try to guess the catch of this one real quick from the picture.

Rookie cop gets thrown into investigating a string of drug related murders and finds that he has an uncanny ability to sense what happened and catch the "perp" when all others failed.

Naw that's actually completely wrong TC which is why this one rises above the 100s of cop shows at the moment.

Yea dude is a rookie, but the focus of the show isn't about forensics like CSI or special abilities and skills (Numbers). So far its about the rookie learning to be a cop and how the job affects the individual officers. It focuses a lot more on the characters themselves than the crimes.

Think The Wire, not CSI Miami.

• Like 1

Oh good. I was hoping I was wrong but I caught glimpse of too many of the recent cop shows on ABC in case that gives you any idea of where I came up with that.

i saw the commercial for this one time i think it was the one where they find a baby crawling in the middle of the street out of nowhere. it left me scratching my head like what the fuck just happened there?

i love this show. but i feel like there's a pattern to it.

good episode then not as good episode then good episode and so forth.

i only really like the beat cops storylines. and maybe the two white detectives, that episode that only followed the black detective chick was not as good.

i dont know but this show is the best thing on tv right now, ( still love 48hours on AE more)

i dont know but this show is the best thing on tv right now, ( still love 48hours on AE more)

That 48 Hours show kicks ass.

was there an episode yesterday??

i just realized i missed it and can't seem to find the episode online.

Last week was the season finale, I was fucking pissed, it's one of the only shows I'm into right now. The last episode was dope though.

awh shit, i totally did not know that.

if that's the case i agree that episode was real good.

for sure it is a great show...like dude said, its the closest thing a major network can get to the wire...if you have on demand, get on that shit. the characters are layered well and the plot lines are good, the dark humor is on point. all around good show.

i caught the first episode by accident. i dont watch much tv. and i was all,"another cop show, cmon." but it was good. saw the 2nd ep and missed a few. i marathoned the rest on demand. all episodes together are good. but i can see how catching only one or two might not impress.

i know it's too early to say but thought it was worth mentioning.

southlands coming back (september 25th).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now