iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a8e32421.jpg

Case x card holder ftw

They sit lower, out of the way of the camera. Just pushed card up to show.

I've been rocking a money clip for like the past 5 years anyway. Shits nice having to only worry about my keys and this. Advertised to hold 4 cards.... Lies. 3 is very snug. Perfect for ID and Debit card though.

In b4 "eggs in one basket" etc etc

Is you serious homie? Wells Fargo? Get with the program and transfer your money to a small community bank and get rid off WF.

• 3 weeks later...
Get the songkick app, input your location then it scans all your music/artists and comes up with a list of tour dates through your city. You can search any artist or city for tours, is good.

i got that a while back along with tune in radio. fucking awesome apps, found a shitload of new music through those two apps. and gone to a few live gigs as a result.

not dissapoint.

Not sure if many of you are aware of the carrier iq tracking software that's in your phones.

Its basically tracks you and records every key stroke

the good news is you can remove it, I highly recommend checking out this article to find out how.

i know this is the iphone thread but thought some of you might have androids too

http://lifehacker.com/5863895/carrier-iq-how-the-widespread-rootkit-can-track-everything-on-your-phone-and-how-to-remove-it

iphone info link http://blog.chpwn.com/post/13572216737

Is there an app or way to upload photos from your iPod to put on the oontz without using a computer?

well your image has to be on some server, and you need it's address.

your own server, if you have one - then ftp-upload the file, with iFiles for example.

or something like imageshack, or flickr.

search around, and see what suits you.

• 1 month later...

Thinking of selling this heap and switching to Verizon or sprint for a non smart phone

AT&T service is fucking garbage.

$80/mo 80% dropped calls. Basura.

If the service is bad why not just switch providers and stick with the iphone?

All my music was greyed out in mine and wouldn't play, it seemed itunes had decided to try and add all of my music to my phone, even though I had the 'manual' bit ticked. I had to do a factory reset and even in restore I lost all my stuff, I'm SO pissed. I can't wait for my contract to be up so I can get a samsung galaxyii.

If the service is bad why not just switch providers and stick with the iphone?

All my music was greyed out in mine and wouldn't play, it seemed itunes had decided to try and add all of my music to my phone, even though I had the 'manual' bit ticked. I had to do a factory reset and even in restore I lost all my stuff, I'm SO pissed. I can't wait for my contract to be up so I can get a samsung galaxyii.

yea i just got a new iphone 4 after the screen on my old 1 cracked. but i put music on it like i always do and some songs are greyed out n wont play? you kno how 2 fix that? :o :confused:

also 2 every1 buy that chess app its the 1st one that pulls up ,its 1 dollar and its good shit.

Archived