The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cry baby stuff is a pretty tired argument. he's the captain, he gets to talk to the refs. its his job as being captain.

not what I meant. I meant everytime he gets touched on the ice he looks over at the ref like 'where's the penalty?' - shits weak. he's the 'best player' on the pens he should expect to get that kind of treatment every game.

boatshoes - I'm an oilers fan. but in the playoffs this year I want chicago to win in the west and caps in the east. i wouldn't be mad if detroit won the cup this year either.

not what I meant. I meant everytime he gets touched on the ice he looks over at the ref like 'where's the penalty?' - shits weak. he's the 'best player' on the pens he should expect to get that kind of treatment every game.

boatshoes - I'm an oilers fan. but in the playoffs this year I want chicago to win in the west and caps in the east. i wouldn't be mad if detroit won the cup this year either.

and players like mike richards don't have soggy vagina's? look around the rest of the league. if you don't see other players whining your blind.

skeedup you my man know whats up.

metronome just hates crosby cause he aint on his team...no point in debating it with him

and if you actually watch the pens games you would know crosby aint no bitch or a crybaby...

i remember a few years ago the pens played the flyers and crosby was getting hacked so bad...the flyers took like 4 highsticking penalties on him....crosby had a black eye, and lost teeth, but still scored the GW in OT...

afterwards Hitchcock was calling crosby a dive....how could he be diving when he fucking got his teeth knocked out?

real heads know crosby aint a dive....let the haters hate...besides im betting metronome has seen like 4 pens games this year if that....i havent even missed 4 pens games

hawks keep taking stupid penalties and ya, their season will be over. Im suprised tehy got 3 on old boy. The twins are dbags also, good or not. And habi is 0-13 or some shit in the last 13 vs vancouver. Maybe huet for sub might not be a bad idea. Even though he kinda blows. Bruins and wings

theres no way the caps are going to get passed the pens.

and i can dig that pens/wings rematch for the cup.

that'd be boring, id really really like to see the wings and bruins. :scrambled: :scrambled:

metronome just hates crosby cause he aint on his team...no point in debating it with him

heaven forbid I should be allowed to have my own opinion

I see games from all over the league, I've seen a bit more than a few pens games (albeit mostly flipping between that and another game, they're not a team I 'like' but I watch hockey just to watch hockey)

of course I'd be happy to have him on my team. he is good, I never said he wasn't, I just called him a bitch several times.

that being said, you don't live in Canada, and you probably didn't get to see him hailed as the next wayne gretzky by the media storm etc so yeah, I find that a bit annoying

I read an interesting youtube comment the other day (I know right?)

I don't know how substantiated it was, but the comment was on the clip of kunitz leveling whats his name on philly (starts with a T, can't remember his name right now). which of course sparked a huge pitss/philly debate, somebody said it best - while philly hasn't had a good team in a long time they've always had people filling the stadiums while the pens where in serious trouble, there was talk of moving the team, and then crosby comes along and everybody is a huge pens fan again...

not saying you're like that skeedup, but i think a lot of pens fans are...

i have to agree with that metronome. im from pittsburgh and i played hockey for years, when they stunk noone cared at all until mario came back, but now the fan base has gotten considerably younger, and the passion seen at the games is pretty awesome. the steelers have always been this way and even the irates to an extent, pitt bbal as well. i havent been to a pens playoff game ever, too fucking expensive. but the way ownership takes care of the fans is great. especially having the big screen outside the arena for home and away playoff games.

today sucked.

go pens.

ps, kimo timmonen is the dude kunitz murdered