The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read an interesting youtube comment the other day (I know right?)

I don't know how substantiated it was, but the comment was on the clip of kunitz leveling whats his name on philly (starts with a T, can't remember his name right now). which of course sparked a huge pitss/philly debate, somebody said it best - while philly hasn't had a good team in a long time they've always had people filling the stadiums while the pens where in serious trouble, there was talk of moving the team, and then crosby comes along and everybody is a huge pens fan again...

not saying you're like that skeedup, but i think a lot of pens fans are...

there is definatley some fairweather fans here, but theres fans like that everywhere.

the pens always sold tickets...the only reason there was talk of moving was because

the city didnt want to finance a new arena

penguins played like crap in my opinion.

i think the only one who played well was crosby.

i think fluery needs to step up too, because a couple of those goals he should have had.

you know who needs to step up MALKIN, he's not doing shit.

he needs to step his game up big time.

ovie destroyed the penguins single handedly that game.

awesome game none the less, very fucking entertaining, i made myself some hot wings thanks to shameless for making me crave some haha.

edit oh and the hawks play tomorrow not today, so whoever said they are gonna miss the hawks today because of working if you are not working tomorrow that is when they play, along with the ducks vs. wings.