The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rhodeislander i'm with you.

get montador out of here.

and varlamov is a rookie BIG FUCKING UPS to him.

he played amazing for a rookie in the playoffs with no playoff experience, but he didn't have any defense around him that whole game, the pens just walked in all the time.

but he got shaken up after that first goal.

kind of wierd.... i was definitely upset with montador, but i was more upset with kessel... he thinks he is fuckin gretzky, and he tries to toe drag or a lame ass deik (sp?) and it NEVER fucking works, he gave up the puck more than anyone last night.

agreed street, he needs to stop that and play as a team.

the bruins thrive off team play, and i think that is where they fell apart int he 2nd round.

we were not playing like a team people were trying to do thing themselves.

especially kessel especially last night that fucking idiot.

on the rush they kept fucking themselves by passing it when they should have shot.

and shot when they should have passed. it's over now, but next year the cup is ours.

I hope minnesota hires pierre mcguire as their GM only so I don't have to listen to his dumbass on TV anymore

and that is all I have to say about the wild

THIS.

yinz are acting like its Varlamovs fault they lost....he can only face 40 shots and make 37 saves for so long

he was there best player all series and he wasn't getting very much help in his own end

i don't know who you mean by yinz

but i don't think it's varlamovs fault they lost, i think it's valarmovs fault they stayed in it till game 7.

he was the reason that the caps made it to a game 7.

he def. was their best fuckin' player, and the defense around him fucking sucked balls all series long.

wings vs. hawks tomorrow that should be an amazing series.

pens vs. canes monday that will either be a decent series or a lopsided blow out.

yes, I agree with the two above statements.

I don't hold varlamov responsible at all, he played outstanding and stood on his head a bunch of times.

if he had 5 players playing in front of him a full 60 minutes then it would be a different story.

gotta give credit to pittsburgh, they took it to the caps in game 7 and I think the caps just sort of expected to win the game.

I got one thing to say about the Bruins, I don't get to watch em all that much.

But I've seen Thomas do waht he did in game 7 a few times. Just straight bolted out of the net after giving up the winning goal, I dunno, I like Thomas and all but I think thats not a good look.

upcoming series predictions.

wings/hawks is going to come down to goaltending ... and possibly experience ... it looked like the nucks were going to break down the inexperienced youth of chicago but they adapted and responded so this one could go either way

canes/pens I think is going to go to the canes, they are what I would consider to be the underdog and they weren't supposed to beat boston or NJ and look how far they've come so I think it will be a pretty tight series. both teams have awesome young goaltenders and carolina has as much talent as pittsburgh does, should be interesting

i agree about kessel i think i said it a couple pages ago same damn move everytime

but david krejci and bitz really impressed me last couple of games

cant wait for next year hopefully we keep sturm and get rid of kessel/montador/fernandez

we have rask down in prov who will come up next year for a back up or starter

• Like 1

hahahahaha.

thanks weapon.

it was devastating, i had a couple people over the house drinking smoking watching the game.

everyone went completely silent, no one moved, no one made a sound for almost 45 minutes after the goal was scored it was just dead silence.

but then we decided to play some nhl09 on xbox360 and analyzed the game while playing some xbox.

hahahahaha.

thanks weapon.

it was devastating, i had a couple people over the house drinking smoking watching the game.

everyone went completely silent, no one moved, no one made a sound for almost 45 minutes after the goal was scored it was just dead silence.

but then we decided to play some nhl09 on xbox360 and analyzed the game while playing some xbox.

:lol: :lol: thats way better than i woulda taken that loss

and i know all you guys dont wanna see the pens/wings rematch, but i think they are without a doubt the best teams from each conference....i think the chances of seeing the rematch in the finals is loking pretty good right now.

i do wanna see the blackhawks win cause i like there squad, but they lack so much expierience i just don't see them getting past the wings

one could argue that the vancouver canucks were a better defensive team than detroit and have 'the best goalie in the nhl' but the hawks managed to find a way to beat them

I think this team has lots of potential and can beat detroit if they stay out of the penalty box