NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having skip to my lou back at the point was a good call, jameer still isn't fully recovered. Good game, the Magic almost had it with .6 seconds there, but maybe it's time to get out the broom, knowwhatimsayin

stan van gundy giving pep talks in the huddle is a riot. That dude has a voice that fits his appearance perfectly

Lakers are punishing the Magic today.

Magic had such a high field goal percentage that I believe they broke some Finals records. And yet the Lakers kept it close and only lost by 4. Point is, that won't happen every night and the fact that it was a tight game despite the Magic's impressive numbers should be somewhat of a cause for alarm for Orlando.

Yeah Theo, they had the highest field goal percentages ever for both a Finals half and game. Something like 75% for the first half, and 63% for the game.

And STILL the only reason they won is because Kobe (for once) wasn't the close out king. If I'm the Magic I'm worried as fuck after that game, win or not.

Yeah Theo, they had the highest field goal percentages ever for both a Finals half and game. Something like 75% for the first half, and 63% for the game.

And STILL the only reason they won is because Kobe (for once) wasn't the close out king. If I'm the Magic I'm worried as fuck after that game, win or not.

on the flipside.....if it wernt for lee's rookie mistake of thinking he was getting blocked by Gasol rather than going strong to the basket...orlando would be up 2 -1 playing at home for the next two games. however..i will admit, if the black mamba would have been clutch with the free throws...i would be singing a different tune. all in all....numbers dont really have as much weight in the playoffs as they do in the regular season.

p.s. is it me...or should there have been a basket interference violation called on Gasol at the end of game 2?

Magic look like there tired, and Odom and Gasol are matching up against them better cause there longer. Magic need to figure this out fast they got lucjy last night but choked in game 2. On a side note Lakers havnt won a road finals game in the last 3 finals including this one.

on the flipside.....if it wernt for lee's rookie mistake of thinking he was getting blocked by Gasol rather than going strong to the basket...orlando would be up 2 -1 playing at home for the next two games. however..i will admit, if the black mamba would have been clutch with the free throws...i would be singing a different tune. all in all....numbers dont really have as much weight in the playoffs as they do in the regular season.

p.s. is it me...or should there have been a basket interference violation called on Gasol at the end of game 2?

There should've been a goal-tending call against Dwight Howard at the beginning of Game 2.

Dude "blocked" the ball with his hand inside the hoop.

There were a lot of bad calls going both ways.