MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck Joe Madden, what a asshole piece of shit not playing Wakefield... dude is 42 and made his first allstar appearance and is the winningest pitcher, along side Beckett, in the league, and Madden dont put him in??? what a prick. Wake was happy as fuck to be there and said that more then once pubicly and probably will never be there again, i mean give him at least an out...

i was watching that boring ass game just for that. after the 7th i knew it wasnt gonna happen so i shut it off...

fuck Joe Madden, what a asshole piece of shit not playing Wakefield... dude is 42 and made his first allstar appearance and is the winningest pitcher, along side Beckett, in the league, and Madden dont put him in??? what a prick. Wake was happy as fuck to be there and said that more then once pubicly and probably will never be there again, i mean give him at least an out...

i was watching that boring ass game just for that. after the 7th i knew it wasnt gonna happen so i shut it off...

I agree with you. Thought that was a raw shitty deal for Wakefield. Really dude should have got to start the game in my opinion.

But to not even pitch one inning.. Damn.

It does suck the Wake didn't get to pitch. Do you guys remember the tie a couple years back because they ran out of pitchers? Maybe Madden was saving him in case of extra innings.

Remember that the allstar game actually means something to the coaches and players who are in contention for the playoffs. Its kind of counter productive to yank an ace after an inning of pitching but everyone has to play I guess.

Everyone but Wake.

Muwahahahaha.

fuck that.

why put in the knuckleballer late in the game, to a catcher that might let the ball pass by him?

it was tied late, and then the AL was only up by one run, dont wanna give up the game just to let some old guy get his kicks. (just kidding i think the old man is raw, and i like to watch him pitch). but i can understand why madden didnt put him in the game.

i wanted to see the A's young pitcher get in there and show everyone how good he is, but whatever.

GO A.L. 13 years in a row...

i dont like the fact that the winning team gets home field advantage for the series... i think it was joe buck who made a good point at the beggining of a game saying that guys like halladay who pitch for the AL could help them secure home field advantage but what happens when/if he gets traded to the NL he just now fucked himself... bullshit if you ask me... fucka bud selig..

THE MUTHA FUCKIN' MAN RIGHT HERE.

g071409obamastar11_cst_feed_20090714_20_43_46_3704-400-270.imageContent

This nigga should be in office figuring out all this nations neverendin problems and shit. not goin' to a fuckin ball game. mad respect for the sox. but damn i wouldnt want this fake ass muthafucka reppin my teams jacket. you know some of them players in the locker room wanted to say i voted for mccain or ron paul or some bullshit. fake ass mlb niggas shakin his hand knowin damn well they call him a punk ass nigger when he walks out. :lol:

I doubt any professional athletes would vote for Ron Paul. McCain? Probably, just so they don't have their millions of dollars taxed. I did hear some boos when Obama was throwing the first pitch. Who cares, Bush JR was on his ranch a fourth of the time he was in office cutting down trees, choking on pretzels, and falling of his bicycle. The people doing the actual work are all in DC, all the president has to do is make speeches written by someone else and answer white house approved questions from the press.

THE MUTHA FUCKIN' MAN RIGHT HERE.

g071409obamastar11_cst_feed_20090714_20_43_46_3704-400-270.imageContent

This nigga should be in office figuring out all this nations neverendin problems and shit. not goin' to a fuckin ball game. mad respect for the sox. but damn i wouldnt want this fake ass muthafucka reppin my teams jacket. you know some of them players in the locker room wanted to say i voted for mccain or ron paul or some bullshit. fake ass mlb niggas shakin his hand knowin damn well they call him a punk ass nigger when he walks out. :lol:

Ignorance.