WAIT WAT? Inkheadscrew and Antigraph in Trouble? EPIC LULZ!

theres plenty of evidence to say he is in philly, but whose to say he doesnt know people in New Mexico, I moved around as a kid too...

But he admits to living in Philly, here, on you tube, all the xbox stuff aside

How are you gonna say "Trust me he doesnt live in philly because I live there" when he admits to living in philly on 2 different sites

Theres no proof at all he lives in new mex actually, unless you know him personally....

because theres no way you know everyone in Philly

Trust me. He's not from Philly.

And he's Mexican. He admited to being Mexican. And Shai even posted pics of him and he's Mexican.

And the pics Shai posted of his Bosr shit might not be 100% proof that they are in New Mexico... but they sure as fuck are 100% proof that they aint in Philly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked spectr to post the logs of the chats we had with this kid.

Trust me...when you compare the logs we have to the chats that were posted on Digg, you can't help but realize that it's the same kid.

I'm 99% sure the BOSR/NM thing is a con...maybe he found the footage and images online or went there on vacation and took a bunch of flicks.

BTW- there are idiots in Philly, DAO. You can't deny that.

But there's a difference between the idiots in Philly, and the idiots in bumfuck New Mexico.

Just look at the kids graff. His whole swagger. His whole M.O.

The kid that stole the Xbox LOOKS like he's from Philly. TALKS like he's from philly. That's what the idiots in Philly look, talk and act like. The xbox kid is a typical Kenzo. These are two different kids.

Maybe philly's one of the only city's left that you can tell wether or not a dude is from there, but trust me Inkheadscrew is not from there.

i never said ink heads were philly, i dontdispute the fact they are new mexico

im saiying this kid is probaby talking so much shit because hes nowhere near new mexico. philly is a big city, and this kid is obviously a 16 year old nobody - he moved there and reps someno name crew because nobody in philly will put up with him.

like its so hard to believe that kids dont move?

i would be worried if you actully did know every 16 year old toy in philly.

I'm being objective. Why should anything this kid does to wreck his own life faze me in the least? I'm just watching a comedy of errors play itself out....also, if he's not in Philly, he's in NM. He can't do anything to me either way.

As far as DAO saying there's no way BOSR could be from Philly, I can't believe that faggot CAKE could be from here OR be in TKO, but he is. Or that he hasn't gotten put into the ICU for his bullshit...all I can say is that times have changed and the internet has quite possibly made ALL of us a little dumber.

I don't think anyone is qualified to judge anything till all the facts are in. One thing that comes to mind- can one of the mods compare the IPs that INKHEADSCREW and Antigraff posted from with the one from the Wikidot article? That would be a big step towards clearing up the mystery.

I'm still waiting on the chat logs. That's another big selling point.

yeah that would pretty much prove it

some forums make ip logs public

so we have on the table hes said hes from philly, and hes said hes from new mex, on the same screen name

we havnt considered a 3rd posibility, mabee this kid has a cusin in philly or whatever, and they share an account? ip logs are needed

a you plezo i know where bosr lives hit me up if you want directions

That's all well and good, but is any of this stuff accurate? Could this kid BOSR have a connection to any of this in some way or what?

I'm starting to wonder if BOSR is just getting dragged into this somehow, without knowing what's going on.

Something doesn't quite add up here. The whole New Mexico element is giving me some doubts, unless that was a dodge.

well im still in kansas, but thinking il be in nm in a week or so. and dood told my homie hes gonna rape his baby moma and lil sister so pm me the shit son...............thats the bosr kid right? hope so for his fucking friens

a you plezo i know where bosr lives hit me up if you want directions

^:rolleyes:

The xbox kid has Kenzo writen all over him. He talks, looks, and acts like a little kenzo.

Inkheadscrew is a Mexican kid from New Mexico.

You guys are usually smarter than this. Yous been drinking the tap water or something?

trust me, shits going down. i never make promises but ill just have to take flix.

r yal fukn serious.....ha ha ha ya formed ur own thread so concerned about a lil 15 yr old kid that got booted out of ihc a cuple weeks ago for tlkn so much fukin shyt>>>>> ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO IS WHERE I STAY>> IHC GCS >>>>OVER ONE >>> that fag aint ink heads>>>get ur shyt straight>>>

r yal fukn serious.....ha ha ha ya formed ur own thread so concerned about a lil 15 yr old kid that got booted out of ihc a cuple weeks ago for tlkn so much fukin shyt>>>>> ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO IS WHERE I STAY>> IHC GCS >>>>OVER ONE >>> that fag aint ink heads>>>get ur shyt straight>>>

Lern two spel?

And you aren't INKHEADS either. Get over it.