WAIT WAT? Inkheadscrew and Antigraph in Trouble? EPIC LULZ!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND

Originally Posted by INKHEADSCREW (View Original Post)

hahaha theres this sped on youtube that talks shit like he knows everything and even has the nerve to call people retards.

I found out he lives in pensylvania so i left comments on his videos saying im going to break into his house and slit his moms throat.

haha watch this vid fast foward to around 7:30 and he mentions my comments and goes on rambling about his security alarm.

doos in new mexico, prolly abq. he posts in the the 505 aera thread all the fucking time. i hate all the shit he talks n there

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

that confirms it, hes IN PA

18131__dragnet_l.jpg

I SLIT UR MOMS THROAT NIGGRR!!!

doos in new mexico, prolly abq. he posts in the the 505 aera thread all the fucking time. i hate all the shit he talks n there

theres plenty of evidence to say he is in philly, but whose to say he doesnt know people in New Mexico, I moved around as a kid too...

But he admits to living in Philly, here, on you tube, all the xbox stuff aside

How are you gonna say "Trust me he doesnt live in philly because I live there" when he admits to living in philly on 2 different sites

Theres no proof at all he lives in new mex actually, unless you know him personally....

because theres no way you know everyone in Philly

maybe some one needs to check there police work. why would dood front on the 505 thread post flix and e-beef with cats from there? shai when i go there in a few weeks and find him you buy my premium membership?

it cant be that hard.

BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIVE THERE!!!

He knows nobody will find him in Philly, thats what e - beef is all about my dood

this was the douchebag who came on here telling us all to clown on some kid with cerebral palsy or some shit??

i remember most of the zero were standing up for the crippled kid, i was too.

fuck that wannabe wigger. dude has a kid and hes breaking into houses for xboxs!?!?! hahah that's pretty sad.

Plezo- I don't think you are going to find him there. The people who dug up the dirt on this kid are pretty good at what they do.

However, if you get some flicks of some of BOSR's stuff crossed out in the 505, I'll chip in on that.

edit- That or I can send you a gift card to Home Depot for the paint. Me and spectr had a plan worked out to do something similar, so if you can deliver....