⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

False, but only as far as I know. I have never tested positive for anything but figure that like everyone I carry hpv.

For Larkz, when redeye said fifth it was a reference to the 5th amendment to the constitution of the US whereas you have the right to remain silent and not incriminate yourself.

TPBM has been in a trial at one point. Not a pretrial, or any of that but a full fledged trial.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True. But someone is in the shower so I'll wait.

The person below me targets the toilet's glass when he pees, not the water, because it makes a noise, your pee falling in the water. So he targets the glass. Porcelain whatever.

Damn Larzk, did not take you long to post up this morning.

That is not a true or false question as there are many women who I would not want as president. I think that the US would be a better place if the populace were prepared to elect a female candidate based on her credentials and qualifications which I do not think is the case today.

TPBM thinks the economic situation in the US is going to get worse before it gets better and that the depression could last for 10 years.

Yeah that's what I wanted to ask... your answer is yes. Because you know, there's some fat blonde man eating pork chops yelling, NO! a woman could no be president!!! And shit... Let's kill everybody in Iraq... anyways...

What was the question? Let me go check...

Ok...

In the US?

False. I do not know much about US economy right now.

The person below me (Want to ask something intelligent but it is 06:15 a.m. and I haven't sleep in a while so i'm kind of stupid, I think that's why i'm writing all these boring stuff)

The person below me uses iTunes radio.

False!!! I think they are beautiful. Like a jewel. I remember when I bought my first iPod Video 30Gbs for 300 Dlls... it was like a beatiful jewel, the box, the minimalistic style, the touch thing... I would love to have a MacBook Air... I own an iPOd, I use iTunes... but we Mexicans can't afford that shit.

The person below me thinks that I writing nonsense things.