Native chicks

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that.

Canuks aint lynching nobody. Not even the Injun Canuks.

I KNOW, like ese, earmuffs, reuben, metro, frate, etc, just how fucking crazy those guys are.

I been locked up with the younger dukes, and have been accosted by the older drunks...they ain't fucking playing. Who needs guns when you have no threshold for pain and have fists the size of cantaloupes, fuck the lynching..

^^

I remember this party (not gonna lie, it was a bush party at a camp ground site) where a car full of natives from a bit south of here showed up, stabbed one kid out and he ended up dieing at the hospital, hit a few peeps with the car they rode in there and then peaced out

Ese back me up on this......................

Indians in this one city used to sit on the corners and play this game. This game was to wait until an 18 wheeler pulled around the corner and you had to roll under the back tires before they ran you over.

The natives in my area are nuts but few in numbers,Ese's hood is were the real deal shit jumps off!

Ese back me up on this......................

Indians in this one city used to sit on the corners and play this game. This game was to wait until an 18 wheeler pulled around the corner and you had to roll under the back tires before they ran you over.

The natives in my area are nuts but few in numbers,Ese's hood is were the real deal shit jumps off!

yeah, shits out of hand. when about 90% of the reserves are in remote isolated areas with no economic prospects, it means that even if you're living in some shithole roach infested appartment here in the city, you're still better off. Kids get sent down from the reserves to go to high school, or just to escape life up there, and they become easy targets for street gangs and the prostitution. I know I sound like a case worker, but its true.

and its also that fucking FAS bullshit. would you STOP FUCKING DRINKING WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT ALREADY. You've got kids running around here stealing cars and trying to clip pedestrians with them, and when they finally catch the little shit, he's 14, or 17 and claims he cant be held accountable because he has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. its retarded.

yeah, shits out of hand. when about 90% of the reserves are in remote isolated areas with no economic prospects, it means that even if you're living in some shithole roach infested appartment here in the city, you're still better off. Kids get sent down from the reserves to go to high school, or just to escape life up there, and they become easy targets for street gangs and the prostitution. I know I sound like a case worker, but its true.

and its also that fucking FAS bullshit. would you STOP FUCKING DRINKING WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT ALREADY. You've got kids running around here stealing cars and trying to clip pedestrians with them, and when they finally catch the little shit, he's 14, or 17 and claims he cant be held accountable because he has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. its retarded.

No doubt dude, its horrible. I just dont get the self destructive nature of it all.My second close painting partner was a native. He was "one of the good ones" his pop lived in my hood and was an elder, simply to get his boys away from that bullshit. Dude ended up being just as fucked...yet he was never exposed to any of the bullshit.

Anyone ever watch native lacrosse teams?psycho shit!

I seriously doubt that.

Canuks aint lynching nobody. Not even the Injun Canuks.

ha!

the indians out here are brutal kid.

you have no idea.

one time me and dude were selling r's to welfare warriors and this bitch pulls this fucking baby out the garbage can on some "trade for a few?" shit......when we denied she put it back in the garbage can.

yes yes yes we should have took the baby and gave it to the services or some shit but we were about 15 and just wanted to get drunk and fuck sluts.....not take in garbage babies.....i feel like a complete fuck everytime i remember that shit.